3800 cold air intake

Am i seousley in trouble? No i just took it off so i could put a cone air filter. I was thinking about just making a water proof box for it ist that a good idea or should i put every thing back to normal
[/b]

Dude you really did it now!!
Fortunately i have a stock air cleaner assembly for sale: HERE

check it out - i'll even give you a break on the price for being a noob ;)

Get the W-Body Store PCM tray and you'll be fine. . .
Sorry, we weren't making fun of you, dood, just having some fun.

teasinghurtsbs6.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>
Am i seousley in trouble? No i just took it off so i could put a cone air filter. I was thinking about just making a water proof box for it ist that a good idea or should i put every thing back to normal
[/b]

Dude you really did it now!!
Fortunately i have a stock air cleaner assembly for sale: HERE

check it out - i'll even give you a break on the price for being a noob ;)
[/b][/quote]
Shameless plugs....

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Ok here are some pics for you, but watch how far you go. Cause once you get there and want to return you can't get back. :unsure: It cost a shit load of money to keep everything running right, and cost you even more of your time. It is fun as hell when it runs right, but its not that easy.

If your looking for a CAI, ported TB,PCM and a 3.5 pulley and stay there you will be ok,but remember you will need a trans or two rebuilt.

DSC02551.jpg

My grandprix setup, been like that now for 8 years and not a single problem

DSC02550.jpg

My Buick Regal not sure how long it has been like that. I will move this one to the same as the GP just cause I don't like the idea of it sitting against a hot bottle of coolant.

Hope this helps and don't get scared off to easy, cause if you do that means you were never meant to do anything to your car. Cause if you give up that easy, your in for a long unfun ride.

Hale

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info