3800 Trip to Ohio

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
So today my friend and I put his GP trans in my trunk of the cobalt and headed to ohio! All I have to say is when Ed Morad opened the door to his shop...... it was fucking awesome in there......

Also, he is a great guy and delivers only the best customer service ive received from a vendor of any sort.... EVER

The 5 hour each way drive was worth it. well minus the getting pulled over thing... APPARENTLY going 79 in a 55 is illegal =/ well i thought it was a 70 speed limit. he let me go with a warning

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Last time I was that establishment they showed us a new way to move our drag car around...

baded.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Ive been there twice..both same day trips, its not a bad drive just makes for a long day. As long as you have the right company its a breeze. I couldnt do it alone in the car though Id go nuts. But his warehouse is awesome like a GP candy store. Always a stand up guy to deal with too.

And abotu moving the drag car..I do the same thing at work to my car lol...makes swapping the summer rims back to stockers for the winter alot easier. :)

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
the car is stripped on the inside and i dont think there is a motor or trans in the car, plus a forklift can lift a car with a motor/trans if its a big enough forklift. since ed has to deal with cars that dont run all day, i would think that he would have a forklift that could carry a whole car even with a motor and trans

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info