3800 Hello All.

03BlackGTX

[attachmentid=3051]THANKS AND HUGSSSSSSSS TO EVERYONE HERE. Some clubs are not friendly :( and dont have much patience for those of us (like me) who dont know much but want to learn. And I KNOW not everyone is gonna get along - thats just not realistic. But I love my prix and wanted to be around others who have one and love theirs and I want to learn as much as I can from anyone willing to teach. I cant do mods myself but if they can be done I'll find a way :lolsign: Thanks again :lolsign: Anne

03BlackGTX

:blink: I'm definitely not a guy :lolsign: although my taste in cars is like a 17 year old boy and peep think that's who's owned all of my past cars B) . I'm probably old enough to be your mom for most of you but my bf is 19 years younger than me so that job is filled lmao. ViperMike. Good to see you again. Shadow, the car you think I never drive, has 41k on him now:) Thank you and more hugs for the nice welcome and special hugs STEP:)

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
:blink: I'm definitely not a guy :lolsign: although my taste in cars is like a 17 year old boy and peep think that's who's owned all of my past cars B) . I'm probably old enough to be your mom for most of you but my bf is 19 years younger than me so that job is filled lmao. ViperMike. Good to see you again. Shadow, the car you think I never drive, has 41k on him now:) Thank you and more hugs for the nice welcome and special hugs STEP:)
[/b]

your BF is 19 years younger???? I reallllly hope you aren't 30 lol

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
[/b]

I know who you are now, I saw your GTX in the Jewel Parking lot a few weeks ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info