3800 FS MT ET Streets

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
For sale rims and tires. Have to get rid of as they will not work with the 12 in. brake upgrade.

Still some thread left on them, should get a season out of the tires.

Would like to get 75 picked up. Will ship or deliver but may run higher.

One has tube and the one with dent does not. Was able to run 1.72 60's on these , they are a 10.5 tire.

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
For sale rims and tires. Have to get rid of as they will not work with the 12 in. brake upgrade.

Still some thread left on them, should get a season out of the tires.

Would like to get 75 picked up. Will ship or deliver but may run higher.

One has tube and the one with dent does not. Was able to run 1.72 60's on these , they are a 10.5 tire.

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

[/b]

15 in rim or 16? And about what do they weigh. Plus would the dent be fixable or is the one tire trash. Also about how many passes are on them. Sorry for all the questions but i need to know all those first before i start thinking further. :lolsign:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
nope, I doubt we will have the room (we will have the GA) and between our suticases, the baby and all the christmas present we are bringing back to MN, but maybe we can just pick them up at dinner and leave them at my parents house in the garage til we are home again. I'll remind Adam to call you tonight about them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info