3800 Being back at work sucks...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well at least you guys have some structure to the whole job thing. Everyday is a work day to me, I can get calls anytime day or night...and it's generally busier on the weekends and holidays. At least my commute is only about a flight of stairs and a few steps.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
I hate my job too. My boss is such an ass.
[/b]

Well at least you guys have some structure to the whole job thing. Everyday is a work day to me, I can get calls anytime day or night...and it's generally busier on the weekends and holidays. At least my commute is only about a flight of stairs and a few steps.
[/b]
you guys are bastards, i had to get up at 6.......if it wasnt for these 3hours i take for paid lunchs this job would be hell

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

I agree with you Jacque! I have two bosses and both can be pretty demanding often calling me in the middle of the night and early in the morning. They can definitely get pretty shitty and one of them puked on me the other day. When do my vacation days kick in?
[/b]

:lolsign: same here I only have one and he can be so demanding

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info