3800 anyone else get a good deal on black friday???

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
got the idea from club gp... http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=34...&s=#3454688

i got a 52" projection TV for 474 from walmart. she got there at 2:30 for the 5am sale, and there were only 4 of 10 TV's left. almost half off. awesome deal

i also got a 1gb sd card for 14....

100_1060.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Black Friday just wasnt worth it to me this year. I useually go shoping on black friday but this year the sales just wernt that good, and I really didnt need anything. Last year my friend and I almost got killed at compusa when EVERYONE rushed the door when the store opened. Best Buy was probably the only place that I would have went to, most of there door busters didnt have stupid mail in rebates or make you buy a phone. But if I wanted to get anything on the front page of the Best Buy ad I would have had to wait ~10 hours in advanced.

It seems more and more people shop on black friday everyyear. I remember when my dad and I went like 4 years ago. We would pull up to stores right as they open and walk right in with no more than 20 people. Now people are crazy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info