3800 Maf question

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I was told so far by a few quys that my MAF is going bad.. Im lookinh into the WBS 85 one, BUT what is the bug difference between that one and the GM one ZZP has.. there is a huge price difference.. Also, I want to do the 85 because later im going to have to change it out anyways but WILL I have to have it tuned or can I just plug it in and go???

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
they are the same....except zzps comes with a cover plate for stock maf hole and shitty intake tubing
why do you NEED to change it? how do you know yours is bad?with your setup i doubt your pushing anywhere near enough air to outflow it,what are your scans?

WBS FTW on this one
[/b]

BOB its crazy, my car sounds like I have a Cam or something.. when it is cold it tries to die and the rpms go from 200 to 1000... Then right back down, I spraid that cleaner in my TB like the post said to but it did nothing.. This only happens when my motor is COLD... my intake screams when this happens.. it gets so loud... Any thoughts???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list