3800 Guess what...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
What kinda body work did you have done? and where?
[/b]

A lady hit me on the pass side right in front of the Back tire and dented the shit out of the car.. They fixed that, all scratched on the back side and painted the entire pass side.. From what I can see they did an awesone job... But it is night out, Ill look in the day... They are also going to do that Night Shade stuff when I get it for me.. So far i would tell anyone to go there...

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
why would you not use paint and not night shade your already in a body shop. should cost the same and your suppling the paint....and nightshade blows,use quality paints and do a custom flake clear coat :D
[/b]
I have not had a problem with niteshades, its the clear that makes or breaks it. I have done 3 sets of tails and they have all came out awesome, because i used ppg clear that i paint cars with. Rattle can clear blows.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
why would you not use paint and not night shade your already in a body shop. should cost the same and your suppling the paint....and nightshade blows,use quality paints and do a custom flake clear coat :D
[/b]

Im lost, didnt you tell me last time I posted to use night shade and not paint??? well I can use paint, he has some left... how many coats should i tell him to use???

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Im lost, didnt you tell me last time I posted to use night shade and not paint??? well I can use paint, he has some left... how many coats should i tell him to use???
[/b][/quote]
i dont endorse niteshade, unless it was a typo mistake were i forgot the not. i have painted ones and i love them, never been inpressed with the that autozone special crap(my nickname for it).ive said many times call tony, by the time your done jason, with time aned money invested, i think tony would do them do a better job and would do a custom flake job that you couldnt even get close to.
i know me and shaun and voytek have told you this in person a few times.
i leave it up to the pros-drop it off,pick up,done

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
i dont endorse niteshade, unless it was a typo mistake were i forgot the not. i have painted ones and i love them, never been inpressed with the that autozone special crap(my nickname for it).ive said many times call tony, by the time your done jason, with time aned money invested, i think tony would do them do a better job and would do a custom flake job that you couldnt even get close to.
i know me and shaun and voytek have told you this in person a few times.
i leave it up to the pros-drop it off,pick up,done
[/b][/quote]

DAM!!!

How much do you think Tony would charge... The shop was going to do it for me for free with my left over paint...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info