3800 Chick in a TA got her pussy hurt

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It was a beautiful night last night so I went out for a cruise. Nothing like driving around with the windows down in November to make you feel good. Didnt go anywhere special, just out and about. So Im on the highway heading home when I see a TA picking on some car. ( I couldnt tell what it was ) So I catch up real fast and see if she wants to play.

Yes, it was a she. I checked the plate and I think it was supposed to say Trans Amy or something. Anyway, I get to the side and look to see if they want to go from a honk. Well, as soon as I get to her side she goes WOT. So I follow suit and regain the small jump and then some. This happens about 3 times before I pull up again and give a thumbs up.

She leans over her BF and gives a thumbs down along with her bf and start booing me. So I had to take her down a notch. "Dont get your pussy hurt cause a truck beat you." I guess that didnt fly well cause she tried going WOT again only not to get too far.

BTW, this was in Robs Lightning. :p :D

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I just saw your thread on clubgp Fish...
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=34...e=1&smode=1

In all honesty, I didnt expect to win. I drove around for a couple hours trying to get people to race, only to have some POS civic attempt and a fox body 5.0. And those were from digs. Where I really suck at since it was my first time driving the truck and realized that 380+lbs of torque on a light rear end really sucks for traction. When I saw the TA on the highway, I figured that would be a great race to base the power off of. My friend wants to sell and is trying to get me to buy it, so I was curious................ [/b]

So let me get this.. you were driving around on city streets with other cars and people around looking for races, and yet you flame me for saying I honestly think racing on that country road at the mod day was ok. I thought street racing was NEVER justified? :ph34r:

I know, how dare someone beat the all mighty LS1 TA. Didnt you run 13.8 or something?? [/b]

Close it was actually 14.8, still faster than your GT.
[/b]
Barely faster. His ran 14.9. I also love how you two pick on each other. He raced the TA on the highway late at night. Other than that he went to his mom's house, work, and back. He didn't drive around aimlessly with no destination looking to race and make some stupid ass videos like many here. Street racing is wrong period.....so you both suck! :lolsign:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Barely faster. His ran 14.9. I also love how you two pick on each other. He raced the TA on the highway late at night. Other than that he went to his mom's house, work, and back. He didn't drive around aimlessly with no destination looking to race and make some stupid ass videos like many here. Street racing is wrong period.....so you both suck! [/b]

Yea, Fish and I like to flame eachother.

any forced induction 3.8 v-6 will own a LS1 on the highway, id imagine a blown/cooled 5.4L should be able to[/b]

"Any" ? :blink:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
FWIW, I did have an original destination. But I was blown off. So I went on a test drive. Also, in 40MPH zones, I went 45. Have me arrested. :rolleyes:

And wow. I give too much credit sometimes. :lolsign: 2 more cylinders and more mods then me went a whole tenth faster. wow. I bet the A4 I raced could take you.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
FWIW, I did have an original destination. But I was blown off. So I went on a test drive. Also, in 40MPH zones, I went 45. Have me arrested. [/b]

According to your clubgp thread you raced the TA from the roll around 60-65 meaning you were ALREADY SPEEDING, dont try to say you only race up to the speed limit, remember "racing is racing"! :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
When is a highway a 40 MPH zone?? If you can read, please read it all. Yes, the highway race started at 60-65. There were 2 other cars with us at 11PM on a thursday night passing Woodfield. One of them was racing the TA. Wow. I better watch out for that traffic.

Yes, I do think street racing is stupid. However, when I say it, its retards on here doing 80+ on Golf or 2 cars taking up a 2 lane road. But hey, its all the same right?? :rolleyes:

Its funny how you drift from a subject when the original point was a pretty much stock lightning beat an auto LS1 with an apparent exhaust from a roll. Please cry some more about that subject.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
When is a highway a 40 MPH zone?? If you can read, please read it all. Yes, the highway race started at 60-65. There were 2 other cars with us at 11PM on a thursday night passing Woodfield. One of them was racing the TA. Wow. I better watch out for that traffic.[/b]

All the highways around our area are 55mph, if you started a race at 60-65 you are speeding.

Yes, I do think street racing is stupid. However, when I say it, its retards on here doing 80+ on Golf or 2 cars taking up a 2 lane road. But hey, its all the same right?? [/b]

You said it yourself, racing is racing no matter if there is other cars or where you do it.

Its funny how you drift from a subject when the original point was a pretty much stock lightning beat an auto LS1 with an apparent exhaust from a roll. Please cry some more about that subject.[/b]

Its funny how you and other members flame me when I said I believe it was ok to race on that road in front of the house on mod day. Then you go driving around looking for races and post up a kill on here.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
When is a highway a 40 MPH zone?? If you can read, please read it all. Yes, the highway race started at 60-65. There were 2 other cars with us at 11PM on a thursday night passing Woodfield. One of them was racing the TA. Wow. I better watch out for that traffic.

All the highways around our area are 55mph, if you started a race at 60-65 you are speeding. [/b]

Yes, but who does 55?? Not even grandma. Keeping up with traffic is less dangerous then the speed limit when there IS traffic. I guess the other car that was behind us might have gotten in the way. :rolleyes: Ill make a mental note for next time.

Yes, I do think street racing is stupid. However, when I say it, its retards on here doing 80+ on Golf or 2 cars taking up a 2 lane road. But hey, its all the same right??

You said it yourself, racing is racing no matter if there is other cars or where you do it. [/b]

Yes, racing is racing. However, when I do give into the urge, I am on the highway with no traffic. Or the once in a blue moon when I was on my way to work when I did OVERNIGHTs on a 4 lane road with no one else around. I dont do it during the day on a 2 lane road, or at 8PM on a Saturday in Schamburg. Lets all give me shit for using my head when I do something illegal.

Its funny how you drift from a subject when the original point was a pretty much stock lightning beat an auto LS1 with an apparent exhaust from a roll. Please cry some more about that subject.

Its funny how you and other members flame me when I said I believe it was ok to race on that road in front of the house on mod day. Then you go driving around looking for races and post up a kill on here.
[/b]

I had a destination. With plenty of driving time in the middle. Of course Im going to look for something to test the truck out on. I also do recall you saying "redneck cops" need to find something better to do with their time. Ok slick. Race on a 2 lane road in the middle of the day where there might be kids around or god forbid another car. Ever wonder why I never gave you, or Ken shit for racing down 90 from Cheeseburger in Paradise?? Cause I left at 1230 at night and you guys had to have left WAY later then me. Plus going down 90 that late at night. No one was out.

Either way, you will spin this shit against me. And all cause some LS1, gods gift to mankind, lost to a Lightning. ;)

Fucking quotes.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
Congrats...

You beat the driver. Not the car assuming it wasn't a LT1.
[/b]

How do you beat the driver in an A4 race?? Seriously. Step on the gas. DER DER DER. Not hard at all. Now theres 2 of them. Lets get royal in here to complete the trifecta.
[/b][/quote]

A stock lightning has no chance against an Ls1 at highway speeds. It's a known fact. 2 of my friend have had them. Look at the 1/4 mile times stock on a Lightning vs. a stock Ls1.

Why you getting so defensive? It's not even your truck.

Fish,
way to go, looks like you put the hurt on more than one Pussy. B)
[/b]

What's that supposed to mean?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Congrats...

You beat the driver. Not the car assuming it wasn't a LT1.
[/b]

How do you beat the driver in an A4 race?? Seriously. Step on the gas. DER DER DER. Not hard at all. Now theres 2 of them. Lets get royal in here to complete the trifecta.
[/b][/quote]

A stock lightning has no chance against an Ls1 at highway speeds. It's a known fact. 2 of my friend have had them. Look at the 1/4 mile times stock on a Lightning vs. a stock Ls1.

Why you getting so defensive? It's not even your truck.

Fish,
way to go, looks like you put the hurt on more than one Pussy. B)
[/b]

What's that supposed to mean?
[/b][/quote]

Why are you getting so defensive?? Its not your car I raced. I was there. We both went WOT. I won in the Lightning. Dont like it, too bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info