3800 The Bears

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
What a pathetic game.

WHYYYYY don't they put Griese in when Grossman is having an off game. What is the point of having a capable Quarterback as a backup if he is never used.

I'm getting sick of this coachign staff. At times they are good, and others they remind me of Dusty Baker coaching the Cubs.

They better get their act together.
[/b]

Yeah if i was lovie i would of seen grossman cant handle the pressure....They sould of put Griese in who has the experence...The way grossamn played today the bears aint going anywhere!!!!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Rex is the starter. He will play all games unless he gets injured.
He needs to play thru his problems. It would be stupid for the Bears not to let him playt thru.

I dont see the big deal. We lost 1 game and we are due to lose 2-3 more games befor the season is over.

All the blame cant be placed on Rex. PPL dropping and tipping balls. Special teams dropping the ball. Bad play calls.

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
x2

Grossman is what the team is being built around. Every QB has horrible games.

Many many many great or awesome quarterbacks make bonehead plays.

Look at the guy north of us for the packers. How many times do you see that guy throw a ton of interceptions? Alot. Doesnt matter though cause he can still win games.

Rex will bounce back from this, I have no doubt in that. Remember whats the most consecutive games we've ever seen him play before hes been hurt? 4?

Imagine if they benched Marino or Montana for a bad game. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying Rex is that caliber of a QB...but let the guy take the hits make the stupid plays. Better he does this shit now, fix the problem before the playoffs.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
What everyone is worried about is that the Bears should be 5-3, and that is with the easiest schedule in the NFL. Teams now know how to rattle Grossman. He is afraid to take a hit, Taylor said that the Phins would win cause they are going to hit Grossman. If I was the next team to play the Bears I would drill Grossman and take the penalty he will start throwing off his back foot and air mailing balls all day again.

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Bottom line is 7-1. Still leading the division, still going to win the division. Lets just hope Rex Montana gets it figured out by playoff time.

What I cant understand is WHY did they not give Adrain Peterson the ball more??? He rushed for 10 yards on ONE carry should of let him go until they stopped him...

In my eyes, no-one has beat them yet...Except for them selves.

Miami had what, 140something passing yards? scored 31 points.. lmao real dominate. I should hope they can score from the 6yard line. WE gave them a short field to work with 3x's. They wanted it more and came fired up ready to play, I think Da Bears were looking ahead to the Giants game...

Maybe we will see them in the SuperBowl for a re-match... :p

Did anyone get word on Urlacher's status?

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Hmm they gave up 155 yds running to Ronnie Brown yea thats called dominance. Miami pressured Grossman into making mistakes other teams will follow suit. Minn. screwed the pooch when on the last drive they went to a prevent instead of keeping the blitz on. He is a china doll and he knows it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info