3800 Borat movie

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
saw it 3 times this weekend... i know its a little extreme, but had 3 diff dates, that i didnt pay for, so y not... fri, sat, and sun... have been a fan of ali g for many years now, so i was waiting for this movie since i found out about it a year ago... it is funny, but im pretty sick of it now... depends on ur humor type if you will like it. if you think it looks retarded from the comercials, then dont bother going to see it, because it is the same type of humor throughout... but if you think u may like it... then you probably will.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I saw the Ali G show for the first time last night and that was absolutely hilarious especially when he's interviewing serious people that have no idea who he is.

There was one where he had an agent from the DEA on with a table full of drugs and he asks the guy what they do with the drugs after the show. The guy responds that they incinerate them and Ali is like "why 'on't you donate them to charity?"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info