3800 I present to you...the RatWagon!

I

imported_GraFFix

This was something ive been working on off and on for a while...Its basically a Chopped, lowered, streched radio flyer wagon. I tried to model it after a "Rat rod" And I think it came out pretty good. Its not 100% complete yet, Im still looking for the right seat for it and to do some pinstriping but for the most part its done. Just thought I would share.

This wagon is for Will...Stephs son and we will use it for when we go to car shows and stuff. I figured all the big boys can have modified toys why not the little guys. :)

Anyways here are some pics...

ratwagon1.jpg

ratwagon2.jpg

ratwagon3.jpg

ratwagon4.jpg

Ohh and before anyone asks..the front alignment issue has been taken care of...lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Originally posted by Kyle@Oct 23 2006, 07:52 PM
you could put a fake one on that doesnt do anything just for fun.

I think some flames would be badass.
[snapback]143442[/snapback]​

Thats an idea about the sterring wheel...maybe I could find one of the old small sterring wheels they used to use in the hot rods...And I thougth of flames but im going for more of the old school look and will stick with pinstriping. something like this...not exatly like that but the same style...you get the picture

KUS%20PIN-C8.jpg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Thats an idea about the sterring wheel...maybe I could find one of the old small sterring wheels they used to use in the hot rods...And I thougth of flames but im going for more of the old school look and will stick with pinstriping. something like this...not exatly like that but the same style...you get the picture

[/quote]
when i worked at the bike department at toys r us a couple years ago they had a wagon that the steering worked for both parents and kids. It had one detachable extention handle pole like it has now and the kids steering wheel so when he gets older its off he goes on his own(with someone pushing),but your still in control for now. Its one hell of steering system. They also had a rear handle steering design that was a litte shittier for like tricycles. but if you do it all now you wont have to mess with it ever again.
might be somthing you want to look into

its pretty nice so far,im sure he will love it.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Turbocharged400sbc@Oct 23 2006, 11:46 PM
ya painting the pinstripes or getting the fake tattoo one's?  :lolsign:

get a recaro or simpson baby seat (dual use!!!) and steal a steering wheel off one of those chinsy plastic car i used to destroy when i was younger

primer is finer.... B)
[snapback]143467[/snapback]​
it needs spinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info