3800 black out light covers

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
the average cover is what 50-60 bucks. have them painted, many of us have them and the right painter can do a great job were they are not to dark and illegal.Teds auto body is where a few memebers including me went, tony and bobby do great work
not to mention people steal those. plus you can fade the cars color into the tint for a great gloss multicolor effect thats only noticeble at certain angles.

if you really want covers have you called summit, or jegs. they will tell you if someone makes them and can get them in a day or so

ThomasDUCE

Aug 4, 2008
Originally posted by SINr247@Oct 11 2006, 08:38 PM
the average cover is what 50-60 bucks. have them painted, many of us have them and the right painter can do a great job were they are not to dark and illegal.Teds auto body is where a few memebers including me went, tony and bobby do great work
not to mention people steal those. plus you can fade the cars color into the tint for a great gloss multicolor effect thats only noticeble at certain angles.

if you really want covers have you called summit, or jegs. they will tell you if someone makes them and can get them in a day or so
[snapback]142322[/snapback]​

what about the covers for the frount iver seen them and they look sweet the ones that come out and are flush with the bumper

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by ThomasDUCE+Oct 11 2006, 08:46 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247
@Oct 11 2006, 08:38 PM

what about the covers for the frount iver seen them and they look sweet the ones that come out and are flush with the bumper
[snapback]142324[/snapback]​
[/b]

I know they make them for the 97/03... BUT they do not make the tail light black outs.. It made me MAD :angry: .... Bob is right on this one, in some cases painting is the way to go

ThomasDUCE

Aug 4, 2008
Originally posted by Xtant12+Oct 11 2006, 08:49 PM-->
Originally posted by ThomasDUCE@Oct 11 2006, 08:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247

I know they make them for the 97/03... BUT they do not make the tail light black outs.. It made me MAD :angry: .... Bob is right on this one, in some cases painting is the way to go
[snapback]142326[/snapback]​
[/b]

so i can onley black the back cuz then thers no poin in doing that that would look weird

Originally posted by ThomasDUCE+Oct 11 2006, 09:58 PM-->
Originally posted by Xtant12@Oct 11 2006, 08:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247

so i can onley black the back cuz then thers no poin in doing that that would look weird
[snapback]142328[/snapback]​
[/b]

it wouldnt look as weird as ud think...i have a 95 se and paintin it blk would at least give u ur day time illumination that they are blacked out

ThomasDUCE

Aug 4, 2008
Originally posted by grandprixboy+Oct 11 2006, 10:19 PM-->
Originally posted by ThomasDUCE@Oct 11 2006, 09:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247

it wouldnt look as weird as ud think...i have a 95 se and paintin it blk would at least give u ur day time illumination that they are blacked out
[snapback]142338[/snapback]​
[/b]

i have a two door

Originally posted by ThomasDUCE+Oct 11 2006, 11:32 PM-->
Originally posted by grandprixboy@Oct 11 2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by ThomasDUCE@Oct 11 2006, 09:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SINr247

[snapback]142338[/snapback]​

i have a two door
[snapback]142339[/snapback]​
[/b]

well if u hadnt noticed on the 95 se...the real tail lights are not much of a change...the front ones...i know u can find the covers...ive seen them on a good few of them but like one person has mentioned ppl usually take them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info