3800 99 GTP For Sale, Basic Mods, $5000 obo

M

maynard

Up for sale is my 1999 GTP Coupe. It has 110k on the clock. The miles are highway seeing as how I drive 60 miles everyday to school and back. The car is fully loadedl; it has every option except the sunroof. Leather, power everything. Just changed oil not to long ago and was extremely clean. Engine runs like a top and trans shifts very smooth for its mileage. Paint is still good, has a nice gloss once she is washed. As for mods, the car has 16''MB Motoring Wheels, Clear corners, Aeroforce Interceptor and Autometer A/F gauges in two-pillar pod, ZZP v1.0 PCM, 3'' DP, FWI, NGK TR6 Plugs, 180*T-Stat, 3.4'' pulley. Car has been scanned and has no knock whatsoever. I'm looking to get around 5,000 out of the car, but if the offer is reasonable, I'll let it go for less. On a side note, I'd like to say that I'm from Indiana, but I live 15 min from the IL/IN border. If its not to far, I'm willing to meet up with the potential buyer. Let me know if you would like to know more about the car. Thanks for looking[attachmentid=2969][attachmentid=2970]
[attachmentid=2971]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list