3800 WBS Shift Kit Install/Trans Flush

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
I've had the shift kit since the last mod/race weekend up in Harvard, just haven't had the time to install this. Since the next mod/race weekend in October wont allow shift kit installs, i'd like to get this installed soon. Anybody who has done this install before please give me an idea of how much you'd charge to install this upgrade? and time you'd need to do it?

Thanks in advance!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by Mikes1998GTP@Sep 28 2006, 01:47 AM
I've had the shift kit since the last mod/race weekend up in Harvard, just haven't had the time to install this.  Since the next mod/race weekend in October wont allow shift kit installs, i'd like to get this installed soon.  Anybody who has done this install before please give me an idea of how much you'd charge to install this upgrade?  and time you'd need to do it?

Thanks in advance!
[snapback]140894[/snapback]​

talk to ron if hes not busy, he did me and kyles.

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
true, i know i could go buy a jack and probably do this myself, but to be in the pressense of a world class installer like Steve, that's worth it right there, isn't it? This is the guy who posted a 12sec time at Norway Raceway... but true, I could probably do it myself... so Steve, what would I be looking at? I know I need to buy trans fluid too, could you also do a radiator flush for me too?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info