3800 Anyone got a rear drivers side hub assembly??

I

imported_GraFFix

Well I just got the car back from the trans shop on saturday and now have a new problem...I think my rear hub has bit the dust. The car seems to sway a little in the rear and i get a crazy rattle when hitting bumps or breaking. gets worse as the speed increases.
I know the front wheel hubs go bad, but ive never heard of a rear one going bad but thats the only thing i can think of that could be doing it. strut/spring are fine, trailing arm is fine, wheels on tight. I havent got a chance to lift the car yet to check for play but im assuming thats the problem.

Before I check with Ed I thought Id check locally if anyone had an extra one lying around lol

I

imported_GraFFix

Its definatly the hub...all my strut mounts are brand new. rod ends are tight, trailing arm is tight...etc

And yesterday as I drove home from work I adjusted my side mirror so I could see the rear tire...watching the tire wobble on the axle at 30mph is a little scary but I made it home...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list