3800 Useless Banter From Sponsor Post.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
IIRC you said bob scanned your car and looked at the changes?? No offense, but Id take it to Ron and have him look at it.

Also, if you have a problem with the DHP, I dont think there is much ZZP can do about it. Since they never A, made them, and B, no longer sell them. Kinda like Mike fixing a CT turbo kit or a whipple kit.

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by Fish@Sep 10 2006, 01:53 AM
IIRC you said bob scanned your car and looked at the changes?? No offense, but Id take it to Ron and have him look at it.

Also, if you have a problem with the DHP, I dont think there is much ZZP can do about it. Since they never A, made them, and B, no longer sell them. Kinda like Mike fixing a CT turbo kit or a whipple kit.
[snapback]138446[/snapback]​

zzp doesn't sell these anymore?? I thought they ironed-out their gripes with each other.. I haven't visited the zzp website recently.

Maybe if i submit a 'strongly worded' ticket to DHP i'll get an answer.
The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by SINr247@Sep 10 2006, 01:03 AM
zzp burned his file, and gave him an incorrect year. and never put a performance shift table in. many of us tried at mod day with such luck. mike was one of the lucky ones to get a pcm while right before DHP stopped dealing with zzp because of all the issues.  how do you figure zzp didnt make his file?
[snapback]138449[/snapback]​

Usually when a company sells anothers products, they are either dropshipped, or premade and sent to the reseller. So saying ZZP made a DHP PCM is insane. ZZP now makes their own PCM. If its not a ZZP PCM, or tuned at ZZP, then ZZP didnt touch it.

As far as drama goes, look no further then the people more then the vendors to cause it.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
a vendor isssue i guess you are not aware of fish......i wonder why DHP wont do buissness with them. if they were all drop shipped why do they have dhp hardware to make pcms. mike got fucked over is simply it.im not bashing zzp, i have lots items from them,but they are fully responsible for his file....ill leave it at that. mistakes happen, but the issue is a vendor that no longer sells a product and getting warranty work threw them. mike seeing as zzp now uses hp tuners
you might be able to send them yours and get a zzp 1.0(cost for them is nothing but time)

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Kinda like Mike fixing a CT turbo kit or a whipple kit.
Odd considering we've spent a lot of money fixing Cartuning kits... :(

More ASSumptions as always. We don't expect any less from you though! Apparently neither does the rest of the forum...

As far as drama goes, look no further then the people more then the vendors to cause it.
That's a difficult sentence to comprehend but with people like you that air everyone elses problems all based on "what you've heard" and no actual fact we'll have all the drama we need!

Brian, a word of advice:

When you sell DHP then comment on how the order process is handled and where the PCMs ship from. When you sell Cartuning turbos then talk about how support on said items is handled. Until you have hands on experience or actually have a clue about what you're talking about it's probably best you let the people that do this for a living actually answer the questions or comment on said subjects.

Now you're not going to heed this. You're just going to call me arrogant, tell me that I have a "know it all" attitude, and the proceed to explain to me, poorly at that, why I'm wrong. Then you're going to tell me that all the people "you talk to" don't like me either. That's cool too. You can't win them all.

Regardless of the differences Zooomer and I have had, and there are plenty, another supporter for this club is a great thing. The amount of activity this club sees for not being nationally recognized is amazing and it's good that vendors are taking note.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Can we have one thread that doesn't turn into a vendor bash fest. If I was Zoomer, I would think I was in a sewing circle of naggy old ladies. Alot of us come to these boards to get help with issues we have with our cars and to meet some other car guys (and girls). I think that having the ZZP crew willing to lend some help to those of us that don't know everything is great, and I welcome them. Lets get off the playground and grow up guys.
CJ

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 10 2006, 08:12 AM
because things were said out of NOWHERE and for NO good reason.... why the fuck do people start drama in a welcoming thread..... thats kinda ballsy and assholish to assume drama.  Not even assume it, thats just plain provoking it. shut the fuck up and goto clubGP if you wanna start fights....
[snapback]138470[/snapback]​

Woo-Sah chipmonk....Woo-Sah...have you been drinking? :D J/K man
CJ

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 10 2006, 02:13 AM
Kinda like Mike fixing a CT turbo kit or a whipple kit.
Odd considering we've spent a lot of money fixing Cartuning kits... :(

More ASSumptions as always. We don't expect any less from you though! Apparently neither does the rest of the forum...

That's a difficult sentence to comprehend but with people like you that air everyone elses problems all based on "what you've heard" and no actual fact we'll have all the drama we need!

Brian, a word of advice:

When you sell DHP then comment on how the order process is handled and where the PCMs ship from. When you sell Cartuning turbos then talk about how support on said items is handled. Until you have hands on experience or actually have a clue about what you're talking about it's probably best you let the people that do this for a living actually answer the questions or comment on said subjects.

Now you're not going to heed this. You're just going to call me arrogant, tell me that I have a "know it all" attitude, and the proceed to explain to me, poorly at that, why I'm wrong. Then you're going to tell me that all the people "you talk to" don't like me either. That's cool too. You can't win them all.

Regardless of the differences Zooomer and I have had, and there are plenty, another supporter for this club is a great thing. The amount of activity this club sees for not being nationally recognized is amazing and it's good that vendors are taking note.
[snapback]138457[/snapback]​

LOL, your right mike. I have no idea how real corperations work. I only work for a Fortune 500 company and Fortune 100 best places to work company. And usually they will NOT send faulty products back to vendors. :rolleyes: And before you say I dont even work with sales, I do work closely with showroom sales, will call, and vendor returns.

Thats good you spend money to fix a product you sell even though you are a reseller. I guess it shows customer service. Too bad on the other hand you have to bash JO, myself, and a select few on CGP that dont see things your way. Id love for you to say this shit to me like at streets or something. I love in person debates more.

You are also correct. I ASSumed you dropshipped DHPs. Cause thats how normal corperations work. My bad.

As far as butting in and making comments about how things work, HAHA. Others in this thread are in alot more others saying how things work before I even see them. Then when I do see them, I :lolsign: cause they look like retards. But you are correct. I am the biggest know it all.

Also +1 for shitting up a thread like this. Really shows how much of the asshole "I" am. PMs FTW. Or you have my email. Or hell, you might even have my #. I "accidentally" lost yours. Maybe cause Id rather run a Gen 2 stage 1 diff before anything you sold.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Sep 10 2006, 08:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-chipmonk212121
@Sep 10 2006, 08:12 AM
because things were said out of NOWHERE and for NO good reason.... why the fuck do people start drama in a welcoming thread..... thats kinda ballsy and assholish to assume drama.  Not even assume it, thats just plain provoking it. shut the fuck up and goto clubGP if you wanna start fights....
[snapback]138470[/snapback]​

Woo-Sah chipmonk....Woo-Sah...have you been drinking? :D J/K man
CJ
[snapback]138472[/snapback]​
[/b]

hmm.. ok *EDIT TO POST*

/add
**DISCLAIMER**

ok :ninja:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I will 100% agree with you that something should be done about your complaints. However, usually when you buy a product from a company, and something is not right with it, you end up dealing with the manufactuer.

If you went to Circuit City, and bought a TV, and you got it home, and watched it, and found out that it didn't have an HDMI input, as it stated on the box, taking it to Circuit City to complain isn't going to do any good. You have to take up your complaints with the creator of the device. (unless, of course, you bought their expensive warranty, lol)

Now you have every right to want to rip DHP a new one. If you didn't get a feature you wanted, that was supposed to be included, you deserve to get that taken care of.

My problem is this: It is the wrong thread to do it in. Please, by all means start a new thread and list all of your complaints, and what you have tried to get it resolved.

PM also sent back to you.

John

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 10 2006, 10:03 AM
working in retail for the last 6 years of my life i learned that where you buy the item is where you take it to with issues.  Only a shitty retail company with verypoor customer service will refer you to the manufacturer when they sell a product that is not correct.
[snapback]138485[/snapback]​

Yes, you take it back to where you got it and they will normally do an exchange and they will deal with the manufacturer to get compensated. Thats it. They will not fix it.

Just like RS has never fixed my xmods. :lolsign: They usually replace them for me and they deal with the returns. I like Johns story as well. No CC is going to "fix" a TV. Especially one that they did not create.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
LOL, your right mike. I have no idea how real corperations work. I only work for a Fortune 500 company and Fortune 100 best places to work company. And usually they will NOT send faulty products back to vendors. rolleyes.gif And before you say I dont even work with sales, I do work closely with showroom sales, will call, and vendor returns.
Again, unless you have any real "hands on" experience with what we do with our vendors you're just adding more confusion into the fray. You've been wrong on plenty of your assumptions in this post alone.

Statements like yours are akin to working on Fords for a living and then giving advice on fixing BMWs. Unless you have the hands on experience it's all hearsay and all guesswork.

For the record, this isn't ZZP versus WBS drama. I'm truly elated to see ZZP here on the forum and knowing Zooomer he's elated that this post keeps getting bumped, drama or not.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Yea well…I have better than 15 years in sales and customers service. I spent the last ten years working for a Fortune 500 company often list in the top 100 places to work too. All that time with this company has kept me in close relationships with both customers and manufacturers alike! Further, I have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Management and I completed my MBA earlier this year with a particularly high GPA. (…and that’s not even considering that I worked full time all the way through!) I’m taking my LSAT for law school on the 30th, I have a 154 IQ, I’m 6’4” and 255 lbs, I speak English fluently (you know…for your normal mid-west grown white guy!), I have 0+ blood, I wear a size 13 wide boot, I’m very clean and my poo doesn’t stink!

I believe those credentials combined with the fact that I’ve met Mike and Charles and spoke with Zoomer before; not to mention all of the stuff that I’ve bought from all of them should establish my credibility when I say this, “Dog’s feet smell like Fritos!” :D

…and I say, “Good day sir, Good Day!” :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info