3800 itlnrob

Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 04:56 PM
If anyone knows this guy.. if his name is similar on IM, he may have IM'd me. If you know him, and he did IM me, tell him to IM me again, my IM had locked up, and I never seen the message.

John
[snapback]139139[/snapback]​

His AIM id is similar to that but i won't give it out in a public forum outta respect for him.
It's my guess that he wants you to lift the ban and let him re-join the club here.

He's a nice kid (a little verbose at times - but aren't we all? :ph34r: ) and i for one, vote to let him back in. At least give him a second chance to redeem himself. You can remove again him if you see he's being abusive - i know you're not a baby-sitter and this club is well behaved for the most part.
Mind if i start a poll?

~Mike

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 03:56 PM
If anyone knows this guy.. if his name is similar on IM, he may have IM'd me. If you know him, and he did IM me, tell him to IM me again, my IM had locked up, and I never seen the message.

John
[snapback]139139[/snapback]​

yea im friends with him and ill let him know if he comes on again.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
perception is greater than reality.

If Mother Theresa or whatever her name is.. was on her talking smack a lot.. it doesn't matter if she is the best keeper of peace or the nicest person in the world, people will take her for a jerk, and it will hard to convince them otherwise.

First impressions are most important, and when you start off with an attitude, then people make an assumption that it's the way it is... and you can't blame them for that.

John

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 08:29 PM

If Mother Theresa or whatever her name is.. was on her talking smack a lot.. it doesn't matter if she is the best keeper of peace or the nicest person in the world, people will take her for a jerk, and it will hard to convince them otherwise.

First impressions are most important, and when you start off with an attitude, then people make an assumption that it's the way it is... and you can't blame them for that.

John
[snapback]139192[/snapback]​

Yeah i agree but i think that pole about him that was started was kinda funny how many ppl said he should jump in a lake :lolsign:

Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 09:29 PM

John

Regarding the thread that Brian posted, you're not supposed to knock someones sale. The price of the TA was high, but that doesn't give other members the right to slam him or talk smack about what you're selling.
I probably would have responded in the same way if you said my car isn't worth what i was asking for it...

I PM'd you, John, and asked you if i may start a poll and you didn't respond.
There's a few members here i didn't get along with on the internet until i personally met them, then everything was cool.. You can't totally judge a person by what they type on the internet.

You guys are judging him too harshly. Those of you who voted against him, did you ever meet him in person??

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I really don't want to rehash this.. but.. Here is the post I made, and the reason he was banned
-----------------------------------------

This is what He said in repsonse to below:

Obviously you are dumb and can't read, Keep out if you aren't serious or don't have anything nice to say.

Besides the fact that no one can follow directions on this fuckin message board. Unreal.

Try buying one for $15k you fuckin chump

Why don't you reseach autotrader.com and then blow me when you are done

I could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car.

Are you one of those tooljobs that think the askign price on ebay is what they get sold for?

And all because someone said this:

wow if it was near 8-10 g id buy to make eric pissed but to much

Your right.. no one can follow directions..

Try number 4
Rules

John

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Sep 13 2006, 08:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Sep 13 2006, 09:29 PM

John

Regarding the thread that Brian posted, you're not supposed to knock someones sale. The price of the TA was high, but that doesn't give other members the right to slam him or talk smack about what you're selling.
I probably would have responded in the same way if you said my car isn't worth what i was asking for it...

I PM'd you, John, and asked you if i may start a poll and you didn't respond.
There's a few members here i didn't get along with on the internet until i personally met them, then everything was cool.. You can't totally judge a person by what they type on the internet.

You guys are judging him too harshly. Those of you who voted against him, did you ever meet him in person??
[snapback]139194[/snapback]​
[/b]

as you can see in my above post, the above highlighted does not apply, no one knocked his car, until after he started the insults.

Honestly, after speaking with him, I might un-ban him, and give him another chance, but all this rehashing of an old subject, is starting remind me as to why he was banned. I suggest we drop it.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 08:51 PM
I really don't want to rehash this.. but.. Here is the post I made, and the reason he was banned
-----------------------------------------

This is what He said in repsonse to below:

Obviously you are dumb and can't read, Keep out if you aren't serious or don't have anything nice to say.

Besides the fact that no one can follow directions on this fuckin message board. Unreal.

Try buying one for $15k you fuckin chump

Why don't you reseach autotrader.com and then blow me when you are done

I could care less if an ilgpc member doesn't buy my car.

Are you one of those tooljobs that think the askign price on ebay is what they get sold for?

And all because someone said this:

Your right.. no one can follow directions..

Try number 4
Rules

John
[snapback]139198[/snapback]​

BUt also the guy who knocked his price he voliated rule #3

yeah, he really had some bipolar shit going on cause he'd snap for no reason at all and say some really screwed up stuff sometimes. Even if he's the nicest guy in the world in person, it doesn't change what he's done here(more than just that thread). Yeah, there's other people on here who always bring the drama llama, but it's not as bad as him IMO.

Something about him was real off if you ask me.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 08:58 PM
as you can read ... no one "knocked" his price.. just "wished" he could afford it.. in fact, he complimented it, by saying it would make his buddy jelous.
[snapback]139201[/snapback]​

these are from the topic in the post

sorry but this cars edmunds value for 15k for PERFECT condition for private party..... do a little research on what a cars worth before trying to sell it??

I actually found cars within his mileage and year that was alot cheaper last time as well.

Im not dissing Firebirds or Fbodies. They are probably my favorite achievable car. But its no Lambo.

All I know is that if I have to pay 24K for a 4+ year old car with mods that I dont want, Ill buy a 98 with over 100K miles and buy another engine and rebuild/mod that outside the car.

I also call BS on selling your car. You will change your mind......again.

Please.

Cheaper, less miles and blown.

Cheaper, less miles, WS6, convertable.

Cheaper, 3K more miles, but WS6.

Shall I go on?? Thats just 2 minutes of searching.

THOES ARE JUST A FEW

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 13 2006, 09:08 PM
After he started insulting people.. it was more less open season on him.
[snapback]139206[/snapback]​

Im not gonna lose any sleep over this or anything ..but if ppl where like that towards something i was trying to sell and they voliated rule #3 i would say some of the stuff he said also

Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Sep 13 2006, 09:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Sep 13 2006, 09:08 PM
After he started insulting people.. it was more less open season on him.
[snapback]139206[/snapback]​

Im not gonna lose any sleep over this or anything ..but if ppl where like that towards something i was trying to sell and they voliated rule #3 i would say some of the stuff he said also
[snapback]139207[/snapback]​
[/b]
That doesn't change the fact that he snapped off of this comment and this comment alone.
You'd go ape shit on someone who would buy if it were less? That's crazy
It's not like he was a nice guy otherwise on here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info