3800 HIDs, PSP, etc

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hey guys... I bought new headlights for the truck so these have to go. They are Philips bulbs/ ballasts. I'm not sure what color temperature the kit is but it's white, not purple, so it's not one of the cheapo, ricer looking kits. Most here saw these in my F150 and can attest to how retardedly bright they are. :)

First $200 rips them out of my hands

I also have a PSP, rarely used. I have the box, all manuals, PC cable, a bunch of games and movies (GTA3, Need for speed, Burnout, etc). Everything is boxed and good to go. I don't use the thing anymore so I'm selling.

$200 w/ all games and accessories.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Hey guys... I bought new headlights for the truck so these have to go. They are Philips bulbs/ ballasts. I'm not sure what color temperature the kit is but it's white, not purple, so it's not one of the cheapo, ricer looking kits. Most here saw these in my F150 and can attest to how retardedly bright they are.

First $200 rips them out of my hands

My friend is looking for a HID kit for his 95-99 Maxima, would these work for his car? How easy is the install?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info