3800 TRY # 2...

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by Xtant12@Sep 6 2006, 06:27 PM
lAST WEEK WAS NOT SO GOOD.. Anyone want to meet At Algonquin Commons    ( CBP ) again.. Tim I know your in.. Ryan Mikes3 and me.. Anyone else want to go.. I cant make the Streets due to Recovery, BUT come hell or high water I wana got to Algonquin.. Anyone interested...
[snapback]137884[/snapback]​

when saturday? and time? I'm a mom not a mind reader? :)

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY+Sep 6 2006, 11:47 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Sep 6 2006, 06:27 PM
lAST WEEK WAS NOT SO GOOD.. Anyone want to meet At Algonquin Commons    ( CBP ) again.. Tim I know your in.. Ryan Mikes3 and me.. Anyone else want to go.. I cant make the Streets due to Recovery, BUT come hell or high water I wana got to Algonquin.. Anyone interested...

[snapback]137977[/snapback]​
[/b]

Theres a difference?? :p

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by SaturdaysGS+Sep 7 2006, 12:04 AM-->
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Sep 6 2006, 11:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Xtant12
@Sep 6 2006, 06:27 PM

[snapback]137977[/snapback]​

Theres a difference?? :p
[snapback]137983[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lolsign:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
WTF.. Im confused... :blink: I was talking about Sat night ar around 10pm.. The secutity guard is cool as hell and hung out with us for over an hour lastime.. Im feeling way better.. Not dizzy and weak anymore so I picked up my car tonight ( I didnt drive ) and I will be there tomarrownight.. Ryan is going to come again with me and I know Tim and Chad are in.. BOB is a maybe.. anyone else want to go.. Im sorry I couldnt make it tonight guys, I was not to good.. I didnt start feeling better till I woke up around 10 15ish.. well if your interested let me know... ClubgpGTT, I hope your going.. I have something for you... :p

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by Bk4293@Sep 9 2006, 10:50 AM
I might make it for meet # 3 of my GP life.

Gotta see if the girlfriend has any plans for tonight. But I really havent seen her much since her parents are in from Mexico.
[snapback]138369[/snapback]​

Its cool buddy.. you made it to the first one.. Your already good with me...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info