3800 gxp = pos already

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Im sorry to hear that. It is amazing that the gxp is having all these problems and they are only a year old. Just to name a few, many trans problems, not starting, rattles and clunks, eating brake pads up, tires wearing extremly fast. I hope you get it figured out soon.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by 2000gpgt@Sep 3 2006, 07:44 PM
Im sorry to hear that. It is amazing that  the gxp is having all these problems and they are only a year old. Just to name a few, many trans problems, not starting, rattles and clunks, eating brake pads up, tires wearing extremly fast. I hope you get it figured out soon.
[snapback]137453[/snapback]​

they're going to eat brake pads quickly because of the slotted rotors and I have 34k on it and the tires look like they did when I bought it the only problem I've had with it so far was a bad coolent temperature sensor and now it just doesn't want to start :unsure:

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by beyerch@Sep 6 2006, 11:38 AM
btw, this is a known issue / defect.

There is a section of that wiring that is too close to the belts because some people didn't tighten some stuff down during assembly.  Because of that, it wiggles free and hten the belts cut it up ....

OOOPS !
[snapback]137831[/snapback]​

that can't help but make me wonder "what else didn't they tighten down properly"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info