3800 Good race

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Coming home late last night from eating out I pass a known hang out area for the local racers. (never hung there b4) Im coming up to a light were you have to turn and I notice blue headlights coming up behind me kinda quick. I think to myself maybe he wants to go. All I can tell is that it was an Acura. The light turns green and the car in front of me turns kinda quickly and I then accelerate so I can go around him then get in front (not cutting off either) of them and see what the acura does. (40ish MPH) He speeds up and gets on my back door then bam I hear him go WOT. I also go WOT and dont get a great throttle response (stock pcm ) by then im at his back bumper to 85 when we started to approach another light. We pull up to the light and he says what mods do I have. He said he had a intake and headers. It was a RSX newer (manual). I forgot to ask him if he was a type R???(debadged)
The lights about to go green and we have a nice strech ahead of us. He is reving up and im just watching the light (no brake torque). Bam I get him out the hole (minimal spin) not wanting to get on it too hard and spin and by the time we hit 105 he was about 1/4 car off my rear bumper. I think if I would have got into it harder on the launch I would have had him by a lil more. My mods are below MINUS the ZZP pcm!!!

Im still debating to myself which year it was? When I search 2004 RSX it looks like that. Is the 05/06 any different cause it doesnt look like it. I could be wrong??

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Aug 27 2006, 11:53 PM
RSX's dont come in Type-R's. If it was manual, they are the Type-S's. With all the bolt ons, light weight, they can potentially be in the high 13's. Those little fockers can run, if modded right.
[snapback]136659[/snapback]​

Humm hate to tell u yeah they do my buddie had a 05 type R

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S+Aug 28 2006, 09:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@Aug 27 2006, 11:58 PM
[snapback]136660[/snapback]​

You're kidding right? Dude, get a clue. Go search a little more. Unless he put a Type-R motor in it, you're not correct. :rolleyes:
[snapback]136669[/snapback]​
[/b]

I think thats what he said he did if im not mistaken and its not a autozone badge..... he bought it in 05 and totaled it about 4-5 months ago

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Aug 28 2006, 01:54 PM-->
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Aug 28 2006, 09:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-REDHOTT04GTP
@Aug 27 2006, 11:58 PM
[snapback]136660[/snapback]​

You're kidding right? Dude, get a clue. Go search a little more. Unless he put a Type-R motor in it, you're not correct. :rolleyes:
[snapback]136669[/snapback]​

I think thats what he said he did if im not mistaken and its not a autozone badge..... he bought it in 05 and totaled it about 4-5 months ago
[snapback]136691[/snapback]​
[/b]
that sounds like a smart guy, the k-series motor was made for a reason....its better
that would be the biggest waste of money. thats like going from a l32 to a l67
just cause

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info