3800 Anyone have a Car-Trailer?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
As some of you know already from talking to me. I was at Byron Dragaway with my friend in his 01 SS and my other friend in the 85 TA. After a few runs , my friend in the 85 pulled up to the tree for a 3rd run. His car died, a bunch of people pushed it off the track. The car wasnt starting. Its a older carbed 350 with a cam, headers, full exhaust. After trying multiple times to start the car we failed. We talked to guys at Byron and they told us we could leave the car overnight there. I guess people campout there so it would be ok.

Long story short I need someone with a car-trailer or any other way of transporting a car to help us out if possible. My friend will pay money.

We need to transport the TA from Byron to Arlington Heights.

THANKS, If you can help PM me your number and I will call you when I get off work at 1:00.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Aug 27 2006, 08:32 PM
Well since we couldnt find anyone to help, and Byron is closed tomarrow the car had to be gone. My friend payed $198 to have the car towed from Byron to Arlington Heights.
[snapback]136615[/snapback]​

Sounds expensive but I think he got a good deal. Look at this way. The car could have been gone before you even picked it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info