3800 ILGPC goes BOWLING

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Ok so we have a few suggestions of places:
Well there Brunswick on 75th
Lisle Bowl on route 53
Brunswick xl on Weber
some cozy little place in downtown Downers (main street)

Two more Brunswick's on North Ave, one's at Gary, cant thing of the other intersection
heh, Stardust Bowl in Addison (oh yea)
Suburbanite Bowl on Ogden

The Brunswick on Aurora in Naperville is the best Brunswick I've been too, mostly cuz they have all you can bowl Sundays like 9-12 for 15 including shoes. Then just buy pitchers all night its a great time.

The Brunswick on Aurora in Naperville sounds good

Any objections to the place?

What day would be good?

I need to have a set place so we can call to see when the leagues are playing so we know what is available.

Once we get more feedback from YOU the club member we can post up a poll for a date.

Thank you to the guys for the suggestions.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
My suggestion: Wait a few months for meets like this when its snowing and cold out. During the winter when some peoples cars are gonna be stored away and its 10' outside sitting in parking lots talking about cars isnt going to be fun, (4-Corners, SOW Meets etc) but bowling would be a great thing todo.

Also remember about all us people up north. .Maybe a vote on a location would be the best.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by preussenGTP+Aug 19 2006, 01:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Aug 18 2006, 11:33 PM
what about bags??
[snapback]135735[/snapback]​

X2 - what ever happened with that. Did you uncle back out?
[snapback]135750[/snapback]​
[/b]

No. Last time I spoke to him he said it was still on.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
I vote the Brunswick Zone XL on Webber off I55 its the bigest one built so far.. and i know some ppl that work there and might be albe to get some hookups...only thing is no smoking in the bowling ally u can smoke in the huge bar in there and outside..gay ass Romeoville law <_< but yeah they got bumper car and lazer tag also...so like Bob said Drunken bumper bowling :drunk: :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info