3800 gxp fun

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
heading down north ave I see two m3's, one older 97'ish? and a brand new m3 with a manual and exhaust.

I goss the throttle next to them a few times and finally get their attention so the newer m3 blows past me at WOT then slows down, I pull up next to him and we both go WOT at about the same time, he instantly puts about half a car on me and slowly starts walking away until about 80mph then I slowly start creeping back up to his door as hes looking out the window at my car like 0_o

we had to shutdown because we were flying up on a red light but I guess he didn't want to play anymore because he shot over into the turn lane and took off.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by xierxior@Aug 12 2006, 03:17 AM
heading down north ave I see two m3's, one older 97'ish? and a brand new m3 with a manual and exhaust.

I goss the throttle next to them a few times and finally get their attention so the newer m3 blows past me at WOT then slows down, I pull up next to him and we both go WOT at about the same time, he instantly puts about half a car on me and slowly starts walking away until about 80mph then I slowly start creeping back up to his door as hes looking out the window at my car like 0_o

we had to shutdown because we were flying up on a red light but I guess he didn't want to play anymore because he shot over into the turn lane and took off.
[snapback]134988[/snapback]​

Those guys had no idea. Nice runs man

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by MIKES3+Aug 13 2006, 08:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-xierxior
@Aug 12 2006, 03:17 AM

[snapback]134988[/snapback]​

Those guys had no idea. Nice runs man
[snapback]135127[/snapback]​
[/b]

the older m3 (which couldn't even keep up with the race) called my car a piece of shit when he was turning to follow his buddy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list