3800 The Descent

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Well I'm sure I'll have some good dreams tonight. The Descent was a great horror movie. Its got everything a horror movie should have, and none of the stuff that it shouldnt. Blood, guts, creatures, out of no wheres, fighting, dying, and dark. I really enjoyed it, its not up to Saw's class, but is definitely better then most of the crappy horror movies as of late. I recommend it for a good date movie :p . Anyone else seen it yet?

Mike

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I would consider Saw a horror, but it could be a mystery thriller. I just associate anything with a lot of blood, guts, and scares you, a horror movie. There was also a preview for Saw III at the movie. Looked really good.

But lucky for me I didnt even get to try and have a dream tonight. Had to work on the car all day so I can hit up northern IL later today.

Mike

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
this movie looked pretty good... but when it came time... i saw ricky bobby instead, with this good review i'd be down for mabey going to see this flick soon.

saw was a great movie, saw two rocked minus the ending (in my opiniion) and i can't say i'm doing backflips for saw three but my loyalty to the first one will probobally influence me to see it anyway.
as for it's classification, i think if 'the faculty' can be considered a horror movie, then saw most certainly fits. although were i to work at blockbuster, i'd label it under either the romance section, or children's comedy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info