3800 fresh fish!

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
hello to all.
my name's nikk and i just moved to illinois from minnesota to attend UTI. i've owned my grand prix for almost a year now and love the thing to death. see the link at the bottom of the post for my car info and pictures. i've been a member of several grand prix clubs and hope to get involved with and contribute to this club as well.
look forward to meeting as many of you as possible.
thanks
Nikk

link to car info:
http://www.mnclubgp.com/forum/garage.php?m..._vehicle&CID=47

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
i'm taking the automotive/diesel double major. i don't start until the 28th, just came down early because i pay full month's rent and i wanted to secure a job.

what's so bad about UTI? i've bee to the campus a few times, doesn't seem too bad

as far as the system goes.. i landed a job at circuit city, so as soon as my discount gets official, i'm putting in 2 way alarm system so if anyone fucks with it, i'll know!
i greatly appreciate that warning though! really do!

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
well to start it off u got suckered into uti probaly.

U will learn through the years pass that uti is a big joke.
really its what u put into it is what u get out!
i can list a book full of BS things, ur snap on tool thing is only 575 bucks worth! UMM ur not ASE certed by uti u still have to take the ASE test... If u join toyta they will pay for 2 test. ALso the classes are manily class in boring power points, the labs are usally jammed with cars and people cause ne where from 25-33 people in one class 4 people to a group,
The tools are usally ok and usally there, Teachers they dont really have ne thng to do with me not likeing UTI they are really the only thing i like about UTI. Most are alsome but there are lots of **** and asses there. hard course to look out for 17.22.4,5,26,36 and i think thats about it
ummm lets see what eles, if u have mr garth for jumpstart be ready to fall a sleep! OOO speakin of that
no sleeping in class or they will just sign u out let u sleep or u get to go home, Also yo nly get 12 hrs out of a class and 7 infraction before you get to ratake the class.. only 1 free retake for you now at least.... gota be on time or u get infraction and time out. theres tons of stuff the recurters never said or maybe u havent heard! but thats just some heads up for yea! if yea wanna come over to the addiason building tommorw around 1030 ill tell yea more but till then get ready for a long ass time!

Phase breaks is another thing only can take a 3 week or a 6 week
if u do a 3 week only 1 peryear!

So does this school sound so ALSOME?
i wish i would of just got in the feild and got my hands on cause they dont give enough of hands on there!

i also worked at circuitcity down here by my house,, discounts arent that good and you gota wait 3 months or so for it to start get to be tight with the car audio manenger if ur not in that department!

the best alarm ithink u can get for 250 + install!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by thesexy99GT@Aug 9 2006, 02:10 PM
uti has housing?
nah, i'm living in some apartment complex in carol stream
[snapback]134663[/snapback]​
Welcome!

I'm right in hanover park, i live near irving park and barrington rd (i also work at that autozone, retail sux vs working on em, but i get to keep my schtuff at home, to work on my various projects...one of which is Al's twin engine 94 oldsmobile 442

BTW i was always working on cars but instead of paying tuition, i learned it hands on....

Regards, James

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
mods are in the link i posted

goals for the car are bordering stupidity... i'm spending more money to not even be all that fast...
i'm going for something different and trying to enhance the naturally aspirated setup on my gp. advanced head work, displacement, high compression, and one badass low exhaust note are in my future. i'm always open to new ideas on how to go about it, stroker kit has been a common thing mentioned, on the simple fact no one wants a n/a setup bad enough to spend that much on something they could do an l67 swap for... but i like to be different.
i'm also an audio nut so look for some jlw6's or 7's in my future as well as mbquart speakers...
also looking to do a black leather interior swap and make my car into a stealth machine... not all my goals, just a general overview of my aspirations

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Aug 9 2006, 04:29 PM
Sorry but I have to say it...

You need to take a spelling/grammar course, bad!

John
[snapback]134690[/snapback]​

I really hate when people bitch about someone elses spelling when it's more then readable.
maybe you need to take a reading comprehension test?

I oculd se if he wus talkin lik dis foo but hes not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info