3800 Acura guy

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by emersonhart13@Aug 8 2006, 10:12 AM
His car is silver with window tint and his username is UNCType-S .

And the other two are possibilities...

John
[snapback]134506[/snapback]​

OK..

I ran with one on 90 late firday night and have to say they are fast... even at 90mph he did well... we didnt get to go at a dead roll, but I was on cruise control at 75 and he came up on my ass quick.. road it and then shot out in the next lane and nailed it.. At that point I gunned it to.. He go me at first but I did pull good at 100+... BUT I stand corrected... They are faster than I thought.. I would still like to try again from a dead roll....

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Xtant12+Aug 8 2006, 07:07 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-emersonhart13
@Aug 8 2006, 10:12 AM
His car is silver with window tint and his username is UNCType-S .

And the other two are possibilities...

John
[snapback]134506[/snapback]​

OK..

I ran with one on 90 late firday night and have to say they are fast... even at 90mph he did well... we didnt get to go at a dead roll, but I was on cruise control at 75 and he came up on my ass quick.. road it and then shot out in the next lane and nailed it.. At that point I gunned it to.. He go me at first but I did pull good at 100+... BUT I stand corrected... They are faster than I thought.. I would still like to try again from a dead roll....
[snapback]134542[/snapback]​
[/b]

I think you need more mods.

preussenGTP

Banned
Feb 11, 2008
chicagoland
Originally posted by Xtant12@Aug 8 2006, 08:07 PM

[snapback]134542[/snapback]​

I always give grief to the hondah and acura folks, but i'll admit that those Type-S take mods nicely and are nothing to scoff at. (classy car i might add)
I raced a dk blue/greyish one in Hinsdale on 47th st. and he cheated!

At the light we chatted about mods n stuff, he seemed cool enough, so he agrees to race me. We are both in the left turn lane, i in front of him. I agreed to the right lane, him the left. . When the light changed i slowly crept out into the right lane, and he FLOORS IT! Loser! And screeches his tires flying past me! So i went from a dig up to about 70 and was slowly creeping up on him before i ran outta room. Typical cheater ricer drive-by mentality :rolleyes:

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Wow, just saw this now. lol

Xtant-I cant remember if I was on 90 last friday. I dont think I was. My car is Silver, so I dont think it was me.

Saturday- I know that guy. He has a lot of work done to it. No s/c though. I think he is selling it too.

These cars aren't fast, but they do have a kick to them, especially when rolling. Off the line, is where we lack. They are working on a new cam that might be coming from the new RL that may be able to fit our cars, capable of 10-15 TQ HP.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Aug 9 2006, 10:58 AM
Wow, just saw this now. lol

Xtant-I cant remember if I was on 90 last friday. I dont think I was. My car is Silver, so I dont think it was me.

Saturday- I know that guy. He has a lot of work done to it. No s/c though. I think he is selling it too.

These cars aren't fast, but they do have a kick to them, especially when rolling. Off the line, is where we lack. They are working on a new cam that might be coming from the new RL that may be able to fit our cars, capable of 10-15 TQ HP.
[snapback]134640[/snapback]​

Yeah, this was a dark color.. His girlfriend was doing her make up and he road my ass after i passed.. Then shot out and tried to pass.. that is when the fun began... I have to say it did better than I thought.. AND your post was the first thing that shot through my head!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info