3800 Accident

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I was at word today and I seen an accident.. There was a Stanley steamers van that blew a red light and hit a red matrix.. the driver was killed and the passanger was rushed to the ER.. Im not sure if they made it.. The stanley driver was fine, walked around after impact... I hear the driver of the matrix was like 16 or so... But dont know for sure.. My thoughts are he seen the van and the light change to red... he pulled out, van didnt stop... BOOM... Bottom line, Be careful guys...

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Aug 1 2006, 06:51 PM
so it was the matrixs flaut? but still come on u see a bright red light and then u see a bright ass yellow van,, kinda odd u sean one ive worked on 4 of those vans this past weekend!
[snapback]133917[/snapback]​

No it was the vans fault.. he blew threw the light... It was red.. that part was confirmed.. The red car granted should have not pulled out until he was sure the van was not going to stop... But still, I dont think it was his fault...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Xtant12
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list