3800 Question!? paint touch up?

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

well i was just wondering if there was anyone here that does professional paint touch up? i have a few paint chips that are buggen me from rocks... if there is anyone here or you know someone that does this thats good/not to costly.. let me know id appreciate it. Im in Downers Grove, hopefully nothing to far from where i live.

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jul 5 2006, 04:21 PM
You could take it to my dads body shop. But its not like he would do anything that you cant do yourself. Just goto autozone or the dealer and get a paint touch up paint and do it yourself.
[snapback]131393[/snapback]​

my painter already put paint over the spots but it doesnt look as good.. i was tryen to get a way for it to be as if it was smooth and UNnoticable..

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Jul 5 2006, 04:51 PM
if you can get your hands on the basecoat red, I can fix the big ones so that they aren't noticeable.
CJ
[snapback]131398[/snapback]​

second that thought........basecoat touch up and some decent clear will do the trick with some wet sanding and buffing.

Done it plenty of times on my car....the only one that can tell is me...maybe PaceCarBoozer..... :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list