3800 Debating On A New Hood

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by ClubGPGTT@Jun 23 2006, 10:12 AM
how do you guys think my hood would look CF on my car? or i was lookn at the F1 hood CF, also if i was to get rid of the hood is there anyone here looking to buy a hood already painted midnight blue?
[snapback]130385[/snapback]​

I need one!!! I was going to get a f1 type as well... I wanted to anyways...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Jun 23 2006, 01:23 PM
I think a carbon fiber hood not only a waste of money for you but its also pretty ricer. Keep the hood thats on your car now, it looks flawless.
[snapback]130420[/snapback]​
yeah its kind of waste with that hood. weight isnt whats keeping you from the 13s
put the $ where it should be the........... motor. plus that hood you have is nice as hell and painted, you went threw all that hasle and all those horrible metrosexual wannabe photoshops with shaun...that hood has memorys and your just going to turn your back on it .ill paint your grills if thats all you dont like

GTPj

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Chicago
hey thanks for leaving that note on my car at bestbuy yesterday. yeah i'm a member but i rarely post anymore, i just troll the boards. at first I thought it was a note that someone hit my car and I was about to find that bastard!!! anyway if your gonna sell that hood let me know, i have the blue-black color not sure if its the same as midnight blue??? it looks nice on your car, probably better on mine. Ha Ha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info