3800 Air Filter

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by preussenGTP@Jun 22 2006, 12:03 AM
What size cone is it?
If it's a 7" inch i'll take it - Would you consider trading it for a 9" S&B open-top cone filter?

~ Preussen
[snapback]130256[/snapback]​

Preussen - It's a 9" - so the site says. Would you be interested in trading for a 7in K&N cone? It is in great condition with no dents. If yours is in the same shape - I'll trade. I need it to fit in a Thrasher - 3.5" opening I think.

Let me know. If not, then I'll buy the 9" from 3800gtx.

J.E.T.

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 22 2006, 09:46 AM
Preussen - It's a 9" - so the site says.  Would you be interested in trading for a 7in K&N cone?  It is in great condition with no dents.  If yours is in the same shape - I'll trade.  I need it to fit in a Thrasher - 3.5" opening I think.

Let me know.  If not,  then I'll buy the 9" from 3800gtx.

J.E.T.
[snapback]130275[/snapback]​

Yeah i'll trade with ya, JET - Do you think you'll make it out to corners, or where ever the 23th meet is at?
I'd like to look at the filter to see what condition it's in.
My S&B is brand new.

Originally posted by J.E.T.@Jun 22 2006, 02:33 PM
Ya, I can be there.  What time will you show up?

I'll clean and refresh the cone.  It should look almost new after I'm done.  And if you dont like it - no bigggie - I'll buy the other cone - if no one takes it first.

J.E.T.
[snapback]130310[/snapback]​

Well i guess the meet starts at 8:00, so i'll get there a little after - maybe 8:30
Hopefully you remember me from the WBody store party

PS - the filter's still on my car

~ Preussen

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list