3800 need help with hub asap!!!!!!!!!

D

Dom87SS

need help with this like yesterday. i did a search and came up with nothing. im replacing the rear wheel hub cause the bearing is bad. i took the rotor off and the 4 10mm bolt out but cant get the hub off. is there any other things im missing, or techniques i can use besides pb blaster and luck. ive been banging on it with a hammer more than a little aggressively and it wont budge. i was told it just bolts on and thats it. is it that suck on. please help if you can i need it done like now so i can pack up and i can drive it to work tomorrow.tia

D

Dom87SS

took 5 min to get off after i read another post.

put 2 bolts back in (opposite corners) almost all the , get 2 sockets smaller then the head of the bolt and hand thread the bolt back out till it hold the socket to the back side of the hub. then use a 10mm wrench and hand lossen them. the bolts push it out using the threads, like i said super easy and didnt hurt anythign (but the cheapie dollar store extra sockets i had layin around)

thanks for the replies guys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• D
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list