3800 WBS....

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
I was wondering if you had offsite email, or if you only checked emails during your store hours. I sent an email last night, and I was wondering if im going to be waiting until monday sometime, or if you can get back to me sooner. And do I really need 12 quarts of transmission fluid when I install the shift kit? Do i need to drain the fluid?

Anyway, I'll just wait for the reply to the email, thanks

-Bryce

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Typically we try to answer some emails over the weekend, however cannot catch up with the volume of emails recieved until Monday usually.

To answer your question, you will need 8 quarts of fluid. To your question of do you need to drain it, you don't have a choice. In order to install the shift kit you must remove the pan and when you remove the pan along comes 8 quarts of trans fluid.

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Jun 11 2006, 11:13 AM
I was wondering if you had offsite email, or if you only checked emails during your store hours.  I sent an email last night, and I was wondering if im going to be waiting until monday sometime, or if you can get back to me sooner. 
[snapback]129340[/snapback]​

do you ever go out on Saturday night?? :rolleyes:

My personal experiences with the WBody Store have been nothing but positive.
If Mike doesn't answer a question i have then Ron or Steve usually answer it in a timely manor.

From now on all my future purchases for the GP will be from the WBody Store.
I hopr everyone else here supports them as well.

~Mike A

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list