3800 Its time again

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Here are the prices, seems the same then before..
ILGPC $15 for the rear banner reflective $12 non reflective, comes with website
ILGPC $8ea for the small one or $13 for a set both non reflective, no website.
ILGPC $23 for the front banner reflective $19 non reflective, comes with website.

small ones he CAN'T do reflective sorry and no third brake light either sorry. And again silver will be white and white will be silver but reflects well. All paypal orders must add 3%.

Here are some samples.

The front one Front Sample

Small and Rear ILGPC Decals small and rear samples

paypal ID is [email protected]

One more thing for those who cant pay through paypal and want to place and order i need you all to pm me ASAP so i can place the order by the end of the week. Again pm me for my address so you know where you are going to send the check and what you want . I just want to make sure money is on its way so i dont pay out of my pocket and not see payment.

One more thing i forgot to mention which is the most important part is shipping. These prices didnt include shipping so if you want to meet up for them I will be in chicago. If you cant meet with me then i can ship them UPS Ground which will be a next day delivery in the afternoon depending on your UPS could be early afternoon.

Same info then before but this time i'll give it 2 weeks any questions dont hesitate to ask.

alfredo

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by GraFFix+Jun 5 2006, 11:47 AM-->
Can you still get the bumper inserts??

Green reflective bumper insert...PONTIAC

LMK

Also does your buddy do any mustang stuff? Like Rear bumper insterts for a 92 LX?
[snapback]128602[/snapback]​
[/b]
I have set of green here Joe if you want them let me know, and will find out about the mustang stuff.

Originally posted by 98GTPquickRB@Jun 5 2006, 12:19 PM
so white reflects silver, and silver reflects white?  I'm confused.....

I want my front banner to reflect silver.  whatever that one is, I want it.  so $23 times 1.03 sent to your paypal?
[snapback]128606[/snapback]​
silver and white are the same thing and it reflectes. so yea what ever the total plus s/h which i have to calculate when i receive all the orders.

Originally posted by SINr247@Jun 5 2006, 07:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GraFFix
@Jun 5 2006, 10:47 AM
Can you still get the bumper inserts??

same but can you get it in dark blue reflective
[snapback]128629[/snapback]​

I might have one, but will check if not i'll order it.

Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jun 6 2006, 03:42 PM
I want a horse head for the back of my truck
[snapback]128739[/snapback]​

:blink:
horse7vs.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info