3800 fs. 3" downpipe

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I have a 3" dp that I never installed on my car for sale. I think that I'm gonna sell my car and I never got to istall the dp on the car. I did however put on the Pem's and intake. Filling up twice a week with premium gas is really getting expensive and I might end up getting a toyota corolla or some lil hopty like that to drive to work. I have a bunch of other stuff that I will be putting for sale....
Anybody interested in the downpipe? I bought it from emersonhart 6 mo ago.

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Originally posted by smknL67@Jun 1 2006, 12:56 PM
I have a 3" dp that I never installed on my car for sale. I think that I'm gonna sell my car and I never got to istall the dp on the car. I did however put on the Pem's and intake. Filling up twice a week with premium gas is really getting expensive and I might end up getting a toyota corolla or some lil hopty like that to drive to work. I have a bunch of other stuff that I will be putting for sale....
Anybody interested in the downpipe? I bought it from  emersonhart 6 mo ago.
[snapback]128191[/snapback]​
brand? cat? price?

very interested just fill me in on the details.. thanks

I

imported_silverbullet

hey smoke, do you get off work after 11pm? i think i might saw you few times going home. i take mannheim rd going north. couple times i saw a brownish park ave with chrome rims driving same way with me, but turning left on irving park rd at the light. is that you?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Here are the pics of the downpipe, somebody better jump on it quick. I'll knock off a couple of bucks if someone installs my 3.4 pulley since I don't have a pulley puller. Or anybody else willing to help out with my 3.4 pulley install? Right now I have to fix an exhaust leak from installing my Pems and cant wait to throw the 3.4 on the car to see what it can do..... I have everything for the install but the puller, so if your looking for a good deal for a 3" rt dp hit me up.

pics:
DSCN1050.jpg

DSCN1049.jpg

Heres a pic of my car, Its a 98 GS on 20" katana's, Its also been lowered in the front. What do you guys think?

DSCN1053.jpg

DSCN1052.jpg

Rion02gtp I believe you've seen the park avenue. I gave it away to my younger brother, he gets off work like at 10:30 from ups so I think u have seen him. Is this the car ?

apr23_0011.jpg

THis downpipe has to go!!!

Originally posted by smknL67@Jun 1 2006, 12:56 PM
Anybody interested in the downpipe? I bought it from  emersonhart 6 mo ago.
[snapback]128191[/snapback]​

how much you sellin it for?

What up Rob? Where u been man? I havent heard from u in a long time, Nice sig pic. Now I wouldnt be talking about how many cars I have u have more :p ...I sold the DCM Impala (needed mod $$) but I still have the BBB 96, I got an 06 cobalt SS non s/c , the Regal, and a secret toy that will hit the summer scene soon. So when we gonna chill ?

U still working on ur car? U still need to throw the hotcam on mine ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info