3800 115 Bourbon St.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Well last night I finally made it over to this place Ive heard so much about. And all I have to say is why the hell did it take me so long to finally go there?? Its a fukn huge place and the variety is great! If you havent made it over there (by chance) you need to go! GOOD TIME 4 SURE! A few lil fights but what do you expect with a million people there. Gotta love the girl on the stage who pulled up her dress to show everyone her bald eagle and nice ass!!! :drunk:

Sorry for the useless thread im bored at work HUNGOVER like hell!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
anj_machine.gif

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Bourbon street sucks now and I can say that because I have been there more times then slept in my own bed. Wait.....that would make me a slut. :p

That trash that flipped her skirt up......was she this anorexic chick with longer brown hair? if so, she wears the same shit daily and always does it. *coughs* attention whore *coughs*

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@May 19 2006, 04:01 PM
Bourbon street sucks now and I can say that because I have been there more times then slept in my own bed. Wait.....that would make me a slut.  :p

That trash that flipped her skirt up......was she this anorexic chick with longer brown hair? if so, she wears the same shit daily and always does it. *coughs* attention whore *coughs*
[snapback]126816[/snapback]​

Nah this chick was a lil more on the thick side than the skinny side. I guess when you go somewhere all the time than its easy to get sick of it. Thats how I feel about some of the other places I usually go to.

3800SC98

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Chicago
Originally posted by framos242@May 19 2006, 01:18 PM
Aw yes... Bourbon St. can have quite a view. ;)

Great that you had a fun time.  Next time you go let me know... good thing I don't live that far from there...

P.S.  Drink Gatorade for the hang over...
[snapback]126784[/snapback]​

I've only been there once, long time ago. But if you guys plan on going one day, just let me know, I'll tag along.

:cheers:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by 3800SC98+May 25 2006, 04:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-framos242
@May 19 2006, 01:18 PM
Aw yes... Bourbon St. can have quite a view. ;)

Great that you had a fun time.  Next time you go let me know... good thing I don't live that far from there...

P.S.  Drink Gatorade for the hang over...
[snapback]126784[/snapback]​

I've only been there once, long time ago. But if you guys plan on going one day, just let me know, I'll tag along.

:cheers:
[snapback]127508[/snapback]​
[/b]

Keep me Informed of this next time u all go Im in i'll Throw back a few with u guys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info