3800 18” rims and tires for sale…

• Thread starter imported_Theautoguy
  • Start date
I

imported_Theautoguy

Merhrak MK Sport (Split 5 – Spoke)
18” x 71/2” 114mm spacing (Fits all W-bodies)
235-45 ZR 18 Michelin Pilot SX tires

I bought these from Chuck Mallet, he's known for his Mallet Cadillac CTS-V supercars winning Road & Track's SUpercar challenge. He had them on his wife's Regal for less than 100 miles before I got them; I've put probably another 10,000 miles on them since. There is enough tread to last through the Summer providing you’re not entering burnout contests every other weekend.

These rims and tires made a huge difference in handling in my Regal and will do the same on your Grand Prix, Regal, Monte Carlo or Impala!

I’m selling them because I’ll be keeping the stock rims and Falkens on my Regal for the cushy ride as I’ll be driving it in and out of Niles on occasion for my new job.

I’m asking $550 complete with lug nuts.

Regal_pass-front.jpg

regal_3.jpg

One rim does have two small nicks on the edge from my using an old style carwash right after I got them but you wouldn't notice it right away unless I were to point it out.

I have more detailed pictures but I'm unable to host them until Sunday...Insight is upgrading their servers and has the web-pages disabled right now.

I

imported_Theautoguy

They are a silver finish...they almost look like a GM silver to me. As for the photos, I still have a day or so before I can upload them but I can e-mail them to anyone interested.

These rims were only mounted for Summers and only went to one track day. I cleaned the outside every week and the insides twice a year; they are as clean on the inner rim as they look on the outer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list