3800 Ok Ok, who was impersonating a cop this morning

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
This morning I'm going a good 20mph for about 10 miles because it rained and people get scared and dont know how to drive. Anyway, I see in my pass side mirror an undercover dark gray impala with it's lights going, riding the shoulder. So I figured there was an accident or something.

Not even 2 min later do I see a black, 4-dr grand prix (looked like a GT), cruise the shoulder and all I could see was the rear strobes going. So traffic slows back down even more, but my lane is going the fastest. I see the same grand prix turn its strobes off on the shoulder and swing in 2 lanes into traffic and just start driving normally. I drove right by him and from what I can see inside, I saw no antennas, computers, electrical equipment.

Thought it was very weird and it didnt look like an undercover at all. Anyone see this before or know who it might be?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
They won't get the GTP because of premium fuel and you think they will spend all that money on a GXP? Especially with the HEMI powered cars being sold now? Hell now. The Charger is going to be the cop car of choice because it is superior to all offerings currently offered.

John

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by emersonhart13@May 11 2006, 11:23 AM
They won't get the GTP because of premium fuel and you think they will spend all that money on a GXP? Especially with the HEMI powered cars being sold now? Hell now. The Charger is going to be the cop car of choice because it is superior to all offerings currently offered.

John
[snapback]125422[/snapback]​

That's right. I heard that New York is already using them.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I was down South by like 147th(SIBLEY blvd) and there was a Dodge Magnum squad car dual exhaust with blk rims and all the usual cop stickers. I was like WTF!!!! I wanted to pull him over and ask him if it has a hemi. The thing is cops are using more powerful cars since the market is making more powerful cars and little punk kids are buying these fast cars and speeding so cops upgraded as well. You guys will see this summer on the E-ways and on the streets so watch out guys.

Leo

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
I figured it was a cop because who would throw on their switches to impersonate a cop that just passed like 2 min before him. Wouldnt be a bright move to me. Damn, these cops are getting sneakier. There was absolutely no evidence that it was a cop until the strobes came on. Usually you can see an antenna or some type computer/wires inside the car when you drive by. This one had nothing.

While were on the topic, keep an eye out for a midnight blue Z28, silver Monte SS w/ tint, impalas, and a dark grayish buick century. I have seen all of these cars with strobes going on the past 6 months.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@May 11 2006, 01:12 PM
Oak Park has a Hemi Charger(s?)..

ALSO look out for a White 99-04 Mustang GT (state popo), Tan LS1 Camaro (state popo). The Mustang has regular illinois plates IIRC, and the Camaro has state police plates.
[snapback]125439[/snapback]​

Dont forget about a White 03-04 Monte Carlo. I saw him pulling someone over on I90 / Kennedy

ISPTPR

Dec 3, 2008
I could answer almost all the questions you guys just asked, hell I even know who was in the gray impala and I know who was in the pontiac..........

oh, whoever has the black gt with the aeroforce guage on the steering column with tinted tails and lives in woodridge; going south on 355 last week, I did notice your tinted windows; nice try rolling them down............. :D

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by ISPTPR@May 11 2006, 04:19 PM
I could answer almost all the questions you guys just asked, hell I even know who was in the gray impala and I know who was in the pontiac..........

oh, whoever has the black gt with the aeroforce guage on the steering column with tinted tails and lives in woodridge; going south on 355 last week, I did notice your tinted windows; nice try rolling them down............. :D
[snapback]125489[/snapback]​

hahaaa

thats awesome.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

oh, whoever has the black gt with the aeroforce guage on the steering column with tinted tails and lives in woodridge; going south on 355 last week, I did notice your tinted windows; nice try rolling them down............. biggrin.gif
Now that's an Lol and a half! Make sure not to pull over a blue GP with wheelie bars if it ever runs long enough to hit an expressway.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Originally posted by ISPTPR@May 11 2006, 04:19 PM

[snapback]125489[/snapback]​

Wow, now that is owned!

What are you driving? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info