3800 Well just got my car back out of the shop again

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Noticed the gas tank was doin the same crap as last time as to where i would put gas in and after about 10 seconds the pump would shut off like the tank was full but wasn't, so back to good ol pontiac we go, they do there whatever, they end up replacing my whole ECM, and then fixing that part, the ECM, was still under the GM 8 year 80K mile warranty, but i had to pay for the gas vent cylinoid, so it cost me 80$, and i guess i am missing a peice of plastic that goes underneath the drivers side tire that keeps dirt and water out from making that part go bad, so i gotta get that, but anyways, does anyone know how much u think they would have charged me if it wasn't under warratny for a whole new computer and the labor to put it in? they had my car for almost 2 damn days, but that's ok, i was punushed by having to drive my dad's C6 for those 2 days :lolsign:

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Apr 30 2006, 10:31 PM
Noticed the gas tank was doin the same crap as last time as to where i would put gas in and after about 10 seconds the pump would shut off like the tank was full but wasn't, so back to good ol pontiac we go, they do there whatever, they end up replacing my whole ECM, and then fixing that part, the ECM, was still under the GM 8 year 80K mile warranty, but i had to pay for the gas vent cylinoid, so it cost me 80$, and i guess i am missing a peice of plastic that goes underneath the drivers side tire that keeps dirt and water out from making that part go bad, so i gotta get that, but anyways, does anyone know how much u think they would have charged me if it wasn't under warratny for a whole new computer and the labor to put it in? they had my car for almost 2 damn days, but that's ok, i was punushed by having to drive my dad's C6 for those 2 days :lolsign:
[snapback]123959[/snapback]​

C6.. WOW.. That must have been tough.. I can find out how much cuz I have to go to the dealer in about 8 hrs.. Ill get back to you...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list