3800 FS:99 RED GTP w/50k miles

cmeflibi

Jul 30, 2008
Ok, as the topic says, it's a 99gtp in pretty good shape. It has 50k highway miles on it. I walk to work so it doesn't get driven unless for a road trip.

Goods:
3" exhaust all the way back to stock GM mufflers with dual tips. Also U bend delete
9" greenstuff filter with a pretty trick cold air feed routed from the drivers fog light hole.
2 10" MTX subs. nothing crazy, just a little bump. Don't know if I'm going to include or not.

Bad: Sunroof won't shut all the way. i bought the car like this and haven't had any problems, but I'm just too lazy to fix it. I was told it's not that exspensive.
Windows are acting a little weird, but common on these cars.
The hood has some paint chips on it, but nothing escessive for used car. The car shines beautiful. I wax and buff it regularly b/c we own a detail shop.

Mechanical i would give a 9 out of 10. Everything runs very strong, just might need some new fluids and plugs in the future

exterior I would give an 8 out of 10 b/c of the sun roof and rock chips. Beautiful red color.

Interior i would give a 9.5 out of 10. Nothing wrong in there. Everything works good except maybe like a little dash light out on the climate controll.

well thats as honest as I can do. kbb.com rates the car at 9,995 so I'm ball parking off that. let me know of any questions guys. You can call 708-983-3040. Not too many lower milage GTP's out there left. I'd rather the car go to one of you than put it on e-bay. I'm also not currently in a hurry to sell, but i'm looking for a new car as we speek.

If someone can tell me how to post pics, I have a bounch of the car ready.

cmeflibi

Jul 30, 2008
yo, checked edmonds, and it's still pretty close. i dont expect to get 10k for this car. i will note that on Autotrader.com this car is going from anywhere between 12-15k with more miles. I think that is insane. There is no way anyone would pay that much for a prix. If you don't like the price, make an offer. I'm a motivated seller.

anyways i'm kinda pressed for time on this sale now. I would like to move it so I can get into another car by this summer. and i dont want two cars. I'm not going to get raped on this, so keep the offers reasonable.

Originally posted by redgt03@Apr 18 2006, 02:16 PM
pm sent
[snapback]122367[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info