3800 full header-back exhaust system

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
well im going to gauge interest in this, i dont have any pics of the system from under the car, but this has the tog dp, and is 3" from the dp about 2-3 feet back, then 2.5" the rest of the way. about 8 months old. it has flowmaster 40 series delta flows on it. this system is loud. sounds AWESOME, but she has to drive this car everyday, and is being hassled by our finest, so im either going to just chop the mufflers off, and put stockers back on and have a cutout welded in, or have a a whole new system made. i figured that maybe someone could use this. sound clips can be find before and after cam here: www.putfile.com/phat_ridegt post in the thread or PM me with offers. if it doesnt reach what i would like to see out of it i will just keep this.

also i can either include the tog dp for 40 dollars more or i can cut it off right at the dp so it will need to be welded in. i am south of chicago, so if someone would like to pick it up that would be best, i will cut it, and ship it if necessary though.

pms are welcome or you can come out and take a look/listen!

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Apr 11 2006, 08:26 PM
well im going to gauge interest in this, i dont have any pics of the system from under the car, but this has the tog dp, and is 3" from the dp about 2-3 feet back, then 2.5" the rest of the way. about 8 months old. it has flowmaster 40 series delta flows on it. this system is loud. sounds AWESOME, but she has to drive this car everyday, and is being hassled by our finest, so im either going to just chop the mufflers off, and put stockers back on and have a cutout welded in, or have a a whole new system made. i figured that maybe someone could use this. sound clips can be find before and after cam here: www.putfile.com/phat_ridegt post in the thread or PM me with offers. if it doesnt reach what i would like to see out of it i will just keep this.

also i can either include the tog dp for 40 dollars more or i can cut it off right at the dp so it will need to be welded in. i am south of chicago, so if someone would like to pick it up that would be best, i will cut it, and ship it if necessary though.

pms are welcome or you can come out and take a look/listen!
[snapback]121525[/snapback]​

I heard this system sounds sick with that Cam...Deff a good exhaust system
BUMP FOR GOOD PRICE

nmaier2201

Mar 26, 2008
Nice sound file. One question. At idle can you hear the exhaust in the car? (doors closed and windows up :) how about if your driving 55 down the road... I'm sure you can hear it at that point....but how loud is it in the car? Can you have a normal conversation? Can you barely hear it?

I'd like to make you an offer on it. You said you have a TOG downpipe... I assume that means you have the headers as well. You wouldn't want to sell the entire system to me would you? If so I'll send you an offer. Let me know [email protected]

Thanks

Nick

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
the headers wont be going, but there is a tog dp connected to the exhaust system, if you want that (its only used to bolt to a set of togs) then we can discuss it, if not, it will be cut off there, and will need to be welded. about the sound, its loud. flat out. there is a drone (as is most s/c'd 3800). its not unbearable, but its loud. sounds sick though like chad said. where are you from? you can come and take a look or ride if you want sometime.

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
128_0313.jpg

128_0312.jpg

128_0311.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info