3800 I need a reputable body shop...

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
I heard from my insurance finally... I can go anywhere I want but they will only pay the estimate that the original shop quoted. (which I think is bogus, but whatever).

Could someone reffer me to a reputable body shop? I live in SW subs... Bridgeview, Burbank, Oak Lawn, Palos area.

I want to get the Inferno hood... so all I really need repaired is the scratches and small dent on the drivers side doorand mirror, bumper, trunk lid and side skirt. Also a complete wet sanding and buffing job.

The other shop quoted $1308.14 for everything (including the hood). Minus my $500 deductible.

Someone that can help me? Thanks! ;)

-ern

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by bigsammoe@Apr 4 2006, 11:45 AM
call jim over at award auto in county club hills! tell you know sam with the impala
[snapback]120659[/snapback]​

Dude... I dont wat to leave my car more than 5-10 miles from my house. Theres TONS of good shops right around here... just need to find a GOOD one. SW Subs ONLY please.

Thanks anyways tho man. ;)

-ern

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Apr 4 2006, 02:38 PM
palmer is a tad pricey but worth it.
teds.... :rolleyes:  :eek:  :blink:
[snapback]120684[/snapback]​

Just called Palmer, appt. set for tomorrow 5:00pm. Told them about this insurance deal, where my insurance said I can go wherever I want to go, but I would have to pay the difference from the original estimate... and she said it sounded shabby, and she never hear of that, because theres always something lil extra that they might find that wasnt on the initial estimate, called an open estimate... so I guess well see what happens tomorrow.

thanks for pointing the finger in the right direction. ;) B)

-ern

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Dosent matter what the insurance body shop quoted u on the price say u take it there and there is 5k in damages they have to pay what ever the damages are no matter what when i got my gtp i got into a accident body shop quoted me at 6400 and during work they needing more things and sent the price to 7400 and they still paied it all u have to pay is your deciable nothing else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info