3800 Restoring my faith in the university's paper..

BigJermGTP

Regular
Mar 28, 2008
Montgomery
I'm gonna have to go ahead an assume they are talking about vehicles with a third one for the rear window wiper. That statement is probably true because in my body shop, I can't tell you how many scratched rear windows I've seen due to the idiot not ever replacing it.

Funny nonetheless if you dont stop and think about it.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
From a quick read, it says to me that 16% of the people who buy 2 blades, for a car that needs 3 blades.....do not buy the third blade. Yes the third blade would be for the rear window.

But im pretty sure that if you buy 2 blades...then there is a 100% chance you didnt purchase 3...not 16%.....but again..thats reading it at face value.

Mike

black00gt

Aug 21, 2008
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Apr 4 2006, 11:46 PM
From a quick read, it says to me that 16% of the people who buy 2 blades, for a car that needs 3 blades.....do not buy the third blade.  Yes the third blade would be for the rear window. 

But im pretty sure that if you buy 2 blades...then there is a 100% chance you didnt purchase 3...not 16%.....but again..thats reading it at face value. 

Mike
[snapback]120739[/snapback]​

Okay, at least I'm not the only one who got that out of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info