3800 Storm pictures and decals...

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
A few weeks ago we had some bad storms come thru the area... ended with a "Micro Burst" (winds in excess of 100 mph) got some damage to the car... this was THE SAME DAY I applied some decals... Check out the pics...

Slide Show

I know car is hella dirty... but its going to the body shop Monday for repairs.

Total damage:

$1675

Door scratches and dent
Hood damage scratches and dent
Bumper damage
Mirror damage
Wheel scratches and scuffs
Shingle stuck under spoiler
Misc scratches all over car

As for decals... I got the GTP on the sides and the SUPERCHARGED on the trunk from Ebay, and the inserts from signs by drex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the pics from the storm... damage to apartment buildings, garages, cars, and trees...

(First few pics are pics of my car damage... then the rest are the storm pics).

Slide show

We were evacuated for 3 days (cause of the roof damage)... this was 3 weeks ago... some people cannot return home yet.

I

imported_1fastGTP

damn man srry 2 hear that... that looks like i ripped thru quite a few places. well gives u a reason 2 get the inferno kit on the car ;) but good luck with the situation! hope every 1 is ok. And didnt u just get ur car not 2 long ago?

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Apr 1 2006, 06:49 PM
well gives u a reason 2 get the inferno kit on the car  ;)  but good luck with the situation! hope every 1 is ok.  And didnt u just get ur car not 2 long ago?
[snapback]120269[/snapback]​

Yea, I wish I could get inferno kit... Insurance company "sent" me to a body shop to get repaired... Will all be stock. :rolleyes:

Everyone is ok... some people are still homeless tho. :unsure:

Yes, got car end of Feb.

-ern

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
wowwee, thats much worse than the micro that went thru burbank 2 years ago.....if you played it right, the body shop could have gotten you aftermarket hood for the same or a little cash from you. anyways good luck getting it fixed right. are you all back in your place of residence

ernrcr3

Regular
Feb 26, 2008
Orland Park
Originally posted by CoolGTX@Apr 2 2006, 02:32 AM
wowwee, thats much worse than the micro that went thru burbank 2 years ago.....if you played it right, the body shop could have gotten you aftermarket hood for the same or a little cash from you. anyways good luck getting it fixed right. are you all back in your place of residence
[snapback]120304[/snapback]​

Yea, I lived in burbank then too.. I remember that. Im going to find out bout the hood tomorrow... we are back home and all is good.

-ern

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
Originally posted by ernrcr3+Apr 1 2006, 07:21 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-1fastGTP
@Apr 1 2006, 06:49 PM
well gives u a reason 2 get the inferno kit on the car  ;)  but good luck with the situation! hope every 1 is ok.  And didnt u just get ur car not 2 long ago?
[snapback]120269[/snapback]​

Yea, I wish I could get inferno kit... Insurance company "sent" me to a body shop to get repaired... Will all be stock. :rolleyes:

Everyone is ok... some people are still homeless tho. :unsure:

Yes, got car end of Feb.

-ern
[snapback]120270[/snapback]​
[/b]

fyi... you have the right to choose your own body shop... its the law

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info