3800 fuel pump died

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
No problems running it on a bone stock car. We got a bunch of these out there and they're all performing well. It drops right in to your stock drop-in assembly. You need to remove the pump itself which usually means that you break the corrugated hose on the assembly. We include that too.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I've got one of the pumps from WBS, and it's been great. To get the last drops of gas, you need to remove the venturi pump. Just ask Mike, he's been in my car on more than one occasion with 0 miles left on the dic...(yes, I'm a broke ass).

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Mar 27 2006, 10:48 PM
I've got one of the pumps from WBS, and it's been great. To get the last drops of gas, you need to remove the venturi pump. Just ask Mike, he's been in my car on more than one occasion with 0 miles left on the dic...(yes, I'm a broke ass).
[snapback]119791[/snapback]​

does the kit come with instructions on how to remove the venturi pump?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I don't think it's in the current instructions however it will be in a technical writeup on our site in a matter of days. It's literally staring you right in the face when you pull the pump out of the assembly and takes all of 30 seconds to rip out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list