3800 GI Donkey Punch Performance Headers!

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
I think iam gonna be down with my car,, i just dont feel like messing with it any more!
I havent gottin the headers yet but you will be eathier #1 or #3 in the long list of people...

they are in final stages of redoing the O2 bung then going to be mass produced!

Let me know if some one would like to take my spot in line,,

PM me and ill let you know the price!

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Kyle@Mar 24 2006, 12:56 PM
sorry to hijack but i'm assuming everyone knows what an actual donkey punch is correct?
[snapback]119386[/snapback]​
I posted the procedure on ClubGP in the general section if you'all are curious. I never heard of it either.

Yeah, they should change the name!

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Mar 24 2006, 01:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Mar 24 2006, 12:56 PM
sorry to hijack but i'm assuming everyone knows what an actual donkey punch is correct?
[snapback]119386[/snapback]​
I posted the procedure on ClubGP in the general section if you'all are curious. I never heard of it either.

Yeah, they should change the name!
[snapback]119403[/snapback]​
[/b]
wikipedia :p

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Actually, TOG was going downhill fast. The cobalt guys had a set of headers made up and everyone said they were the shittiest thing they have ever seen. I guess when Jon left TOG, things went downhill and the owner hired a company of epileptic (SP) monkeys to make the headers and they turned out like shit.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, but they were only going downhill for a couple months before they bailed. They were first class till then, and now we have a company named after violent sexual abuse.

Its funny to joke around with the word. Im sure i have said it over 100 times in stupid situations. But to name a business after it. And then have your motto be:

They'll never know what hit 'em, till its too late. Knock 'em out.

Its pethatic.

Mike

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Mar 24 2006, 06:01 PM
Yea, but they were only going downhill for a couple months before they bailed.  They were first class till then, and now we have a company named after violent sexual abuse. 

Its funny to joke around with the word.  Im sure i have said it over 100 times in stupid situations.  But to name a business after it.  And then have your motto be:

They'll never know what hit 'em, till its too late.  Knock 'em out. 

Its pethatic. 

Mike
[snapback]119448[/snapback]​
:mike:

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
TOG was lossing quality everytime they redesigned the headers. I know I had a hell of a time when I bought mine in the spring. I got a set that didn't fit right because the rear header was messed up and then the new set they sent me had a leak in the front header, so I ended up having to piece two sets to make one. It was not a fun time since we spent 6 hours trying to make the first set work and then another 3 with the second :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info