3800 Totally beat...

I

imported_Ron Vogel

So I wake up early, to get orders entered for my customers, and take care of lingering cust service issues, and get that crap done at 11am. My son's B-day party is this weekend, and since it's going to be cold, I had to build shelving for all our stuff in the basement. I worked on that until 5ish. Had to run out to ship some ebay stuff, and go to the bank and Home Depot. Got home 6-7pm. Ate dinner, then yanked the motor out of my bike. I took a 1 hour breather, then went out to pick up some groceries. Came back, finished my shelves. My wife and I cleaned the entire basement for the rugrats to play, took us till almost 3am.

Tomorrow, I have to visit a customer in the am. When I get back I have to skin the outside of my office with sheathing to keep the kids out of it. Then do some tune up work to the car before the meet.

So nobody should expect me to be peppy tomorrow!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Mar 17 2006, 03:27 AM
So I wake up early, to get orders entered for my customers, and take care of lingering cust service issues, and get that crap done at 11am. My son's B-day party is this weekend, and since it's going to be cold, I had to build shelving for all our stuff in the basement. I worked on that until 5ish. Had to run out to ship some ebay stuff, and go to the bank and Home Depot. Got home 6-7pm. Ate dinner, then yanked the motor out of my bike. I took a 1 hour breather, then went out to pick up some groceries. Came back, finished my shelves. My wife and I cleaned the entire basement for the rugrats to play, took us till almost 3am.

Tomorrow, I have to visit a customer in the am. When I get back I have to skin the outside of my office with sheathing to keep the kids out of it. Then do some tune up work to the car before the meet.

[snapback]118604[/snapback]​
you'll be fine just sleep monday threw wed next week, you got pm also

tonys99gtp

Regular
May 19, 2008
Carpentersville
Real Name
Tony
Originally posted by SINr247+Mar 17 2006, 06:52 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Mar 17 2006, 03:27 AM

[snapback]118604[/snapback]​
you'll be fine just sleep monday threw wed next week, you got pm also
[snapback]118605[/snapback]​
[/b]
drink red bull it gives you wings :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list