3800 anyone use these tires before???

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 10 2006, 03:02 PM
http://www.goodyeartires.com/goodyeartires...ktgrp=Passenger

the goodyear assurance triple tread.  im going tomorrow morning to get these....anyone have any good/bad experiences or comments???
[snapback]117793[/snapback]​

I think those are the same tires on the 95 gp at my house.. they are a pretty decent daily driver tires, they get good wet traction..

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
I have them on the Regal, they grip damn well for an all season tire. I pulled 2.0' 60 foots on them at 26 psi, and they have ALOT of tread considering they do have a 80,000 mile warranty. Their rain traction is pretty damn good too. Idk how good they are with handling, because because I'm still playing with stock (124k mi) struts, but even then they arent noisy, turning or driving down the highway at speed.

I KNOW you can do better then 600 installed if your going with a 16in size. These tires have been out a while now, when I got them they were only out for a few months, and they werent 600 installed.

xierxior

Addict
Feb 2, 2008
chicago
Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 10 2006, 03:13 PM
whats a GPH?
[snapback]117799[/snapback]​

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=8041840569

it's a hard tire to find for some reason it's sort of a mid performance tire it has more contact area then a standard tire and a speed rating of 147mph.

they're good for 40,000/60,000 miles because it's a softer compound and they hook like a mother.

Originally posted by phat_ridegt@Mar 10 2006, 04:02 PM

the goodyear assurance triple tread.  im going tomorrow morning to get these....anyone have any good/bad experiences or comments???
[snapback]117793[/snapback]​

i felt the sidewall on those, and they're quite flexy, more like touring radials than performance tires. .and H speed rating are good for UP TO 130mph

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info