3800 Tuning The L32

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I finally got my 85mm MAF installed. I was all excited unitl I went WOT. Yeah, I saw more KR. I have 39lb Fuel Injectors on the way. I am also waiting for 1.8 rockers to be installed as well. I was wondering if anyone knew of a performance shop that can tune this car. Better yet I wanted to try and keep in the forums and see if anyone wanted to try and tune this 04 for me. I am not having any luck. Its seems like the more HELPING mods I put on the more KR I get. Its horseshit!!

Does anyone have time that knows what there doing?

Mike

zeez gtp

Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Bolingbrook
Originally posted by MIKES3@Mar 6 2006, 10:26 AM
I finally got my 85mm MAF installed. I was all excited unitl I went WOT. Yeah, I saw more KR. I have 39lb Fuel Injectors on the way. I am also waiting for 1.8 rockers to be installed as well. I was wondering if anyone knew of a performance shop that can tune this car. Better yet I wanted to try and keep in the forums and see if anyone wanted to try and tune this 04 for me. I am not having any luck. Its seems like the more HELPING mods I put on the more KR I get. Its horseshit!!

Mike
[snapback]117319[/snapback]​

That 85mm helping mod requires tuning. Just keep playing with the maf table and you should be good. It just takes a little time. You'll get it tuned.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by zeez gtp+Mar 6 2006, 03:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MIKES3
@Mar 6 2006, 10:26 AM

Mike
[snapback]117319[/snapback]​

That 85mm helping mod requires tuning. Just keep playing with the maf table and you should be good. It just takes a little time. You'll get it tuned.
[snapback]117350[/snapback]​
[/b]

I have that tuned in. That was very simple. The hard part is getting rid of the KR my shitbox creates.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info